RD Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RD Management

RD Management

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at RD Management in Sep 2019

Interview

Waited for the interview in the lobby for over 20 minutes. Questions were mainly focused on my knowledge and my abilities. Very straightforward questions. The interviewing process as very casual, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience preparing partnership tax returns
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RD Management (New York, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview started off well with a conversation that went well for about 20 minutes. It is standard for most paralegal interviews. I have had many. Then, I was asked to edit a 61 page document as a test which made no sense because it was a document no interviewee would have ever seen before. The technology was very dated and the document even more so. The "interview" lasted for more than 3 hours for a mere assistant role for which I came with multiple years of experience and multiple degrees from top universities. No interviewee would know right away how things are done there from a random document that I was asked to "fix" with info on other documents. It was a simple fill in the blank exercise that was tedious and pointless. To top it all off, there we no responses to further inquiries. It was a complete waste of time. Stay away. They will waste your entire day and then disappear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RD Management (New York, NY) in Jun 2012

Interview

Got a call a day after i submitted my resume. I received an offer within the week. I was replacing someone who just resigned which is why i think the position is for immediate hiring and the decision process was very quick and simple

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed