RIB Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RIB Software

RIB Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RIB Software

Interview

One step of the interview process included presentation of a real case they provided. I really think real cases should not be part of an interview, it's really bad style.

Interview Questions
  • The case was a rather complicated process so it took too long to prepare it. Studio what should happen during the interview was unclear.
    Answer Question

RIB Software

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at RIB Software in Jul 2021

Interview

3 entretiens, 1 RH ou il y avait les questions de motivation 1 Technique sur le parcours scolaire , professionnel puis sur les outils et un 3ème pour échanger sur le poste

Interview Questions
  • qualités, défauts, parle nous de l'entreprise, de toi, pourquoi toi...

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

238.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=RIB Software~975523
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RIB Software (Stuttgart) in Oct 2019

Interview

Nachdem ich meine Bewerbung versendet hatte, hat es keine 2 Tage gedauert, bis ich Rückmeldung hatte. Sehr nettes und langes Gespräch. Habe mich direkt wohl gefühlt und konnte offen und ehrlich mit dem Vorgesetzten sprechen.

Interview Questions
  • Warum ich mich für eine Abschlussarbeit in dem Bereich interessiere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RIB Software (Singapore) in Nov 2016

Interview

Given that the job require to be travelling, so the interview was not conducted at HQ but elsewhere. Overall it was Formal, Smooth & quite a bit of experience exchange.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at RIB Software (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Extremely odd. Offer arrived before one on one interview... for a sales role. This certainly raised concerns but I nonetheless went against gut instincts and followed through with face to face. Very little opportunity to speak or ask questions during interview. Again, this raised concerns but attributed this to quirky interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed