RM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RM Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

3.2

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellshill, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RM (Bellshill, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

As an internal applicant I filled in an online application form, then had an interview with a panel of 2. The interview lasted just over an hour. The interview panel were very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you influenced a colleague to get help with a difficult issue   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Dot Net Position) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had attended the walk in interview in Trivandrum location, There will be 4 rounds of Interview

1. Technical Exam(MCQ)
    2. Technical Interview
    3. Manager
    4. HR

1st round was an technical exam which contains 30 questions from oops,c#,abstract,interface ,programs and 5 to 8 questions from SQL server basis and queries related questions..

2nd will be technical.. the guy who interviewed me mainly focusing on MVC and OOPS asked to explain the architecture of current project, oops in current project.. abstract and interfaces, Action filters and garbage collector,Disposable interface

3rd round will be Manager, He asked few technical and current company,projects and how you know about the interview ,any friends in RM ? few questions are from

diff between Web API's and Web Services
    OOPS, Interface,
    Azure
    Publishing an Project
    Patch upload
    How do you new updates in the IIS SERVER..

He is fully focused into api,web services and server related..

4th one is HR..About myself,current company, CTC,ECTC, Why Should I hire you?
    Why you are looking for Change?

HR said we will update you.. I didn't get any updates from so far
    It was good interview.. They will give equal weight-age to both technical and HR...

Interview Questions

• MVC life cycle,OOPS,Abstract,Interface,garbage collector,web api,web service,
      current project   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RM.

Interview

Started from an HR call.
    Rounds:
    Telephonic 1
    Telephonic 2
    UK Skype
    Aptitude
    Face to face
    Round with HR
    (Oof at one point of time I thought they will ask me to do a full round around the technopark)

Interview Questions

• Almost everything related ,not related to that position   Answer Question

Negotiation

At that time the HRs used to present you a figure which includes the ones you may not get. No one to be blamed for my foolishness.

Ask what you will get in hand take home per month and negotiate.

Java Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RM (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

4 round of intervw
    1.Technical
    2.Managerial
    3.Technical
    4.HR
    They called for telephonic interview and told its for SQL developer then called for F2F interview. When I reached I understood its for java support. Overall panel was good.

Finance Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RM (Oxford, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by computer tests followed by face to face with a presentation.

This company didn't even have the decency to contact me after going through a 3 stage process to tell me the outcome which is unprofessional and speaks volumes.

The 3 stage process is overkill.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RM (Milton, Oxfordshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

CV submitted via an agency and had a three part interview process.

Part 1 was over the phone with an HR representative to assess personality and CV experience.

Part 2 a numeracy and comprehension test. This was quite tricky and all I can say is PRACTICE a lot. Then once, you've finished practice more. The numeracy included a lot of what I would call practical mathematics. Percentages, ratios taken from charts. This is about 17 minutes long. The comprehension test utilises a paragraph of data and you answers must be taken ONLY from this data. Even if you know the data to be incorrect for any reason, go by the data in the spiel. This is about 15 minutes long.

Part 3 Assuming you are successful in the tests (part 3 isn't going to happen if the tests are not passed).

The interview consisted of a 15 minute presentation that you have 30 minutes to prepare for. You need to present your actions during a hypothetical situation that has occurred, and then justify your decisions. You should also list any assumptions that you have made (curiously, you are allowed to make any assumptions to fit your situation). After being questioned on your scenario, they then shift back to competency based questions.

I didn't get the job, but also feel I may have dodged a bullet as the company felt extremely formal despite it being their dress down day (Friday?). I saw a number of staff still walking around in shirts and ties and a comment during the interview about staff not putting forward their best work if they are not dressed smartly made me very concerned about how seriously they took the work staff put out over their perceived appearance.

Not sure if I would recommend the company. I have absolutely no doubt they would appeal to people who love a very structured environment. Whilst I prefer structure, I felt this environment could stifle the energies of people who didn't "fit in".

Head Or Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RM in May 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, online tests and then face to face.

Process was really smooth and well managed - good communication and handled well by recruitment team, feedback was a little brief as to why I wasn't awarded the role but on the whole positive.

Interview Questions

• All competency based but included an unseen task to present on.   Answer Question

Graduate Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RM (Abingdon, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, online tests and then a face to face interview. The face to face interview was with the hiring manager and a member of the HR team and involved being given a brief relevant to the role which you had 30 minutes to prepare for before presenting back with your ideas. This was then followed with an hour long competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for the company in that specific role and then competency questions in relation to time management, communication skills and teamwork.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager - ME and Africa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RM (Milton Hill, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Multiple telephone interviews followed by on-line verbal and numerical reasoning tests. Once successfully completed, a 2 hour interview was conducted, the first 60 mins of which comprised a complex business scenario that required resolution. The 2nd 60 mins was detailed questioning by 2 senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a conflict management scenario ? If so what happened and how did you manage the situation ?   Answer Question

Graduate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RM (Abingdon, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

The overriding theme of the interview process was competency. About a month or so after completing the online application and tests I was invited to the initial interview with the hiring manager. The purpose of the interview seemed to be deciding whether your personality was a fit for RM. I was then invited for a final interview with the hiring manager once more but also with a HR business partner. This interview involved a 15 minute presentation for which you are given 30 minutes to prepare. I was then asked questions relating to the presentation followed by competency questions relating to the key skills necessary for the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have gone the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question