RMS Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RMS Computer Interview Questions

2.3

Customer Site Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMS Computer (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I received Phone call from the NY Recruiter offices, I did several Phone interviews with the recruiter, HR and the VP. Then a Local in-person group interview with a panel from the local work team at one of the potential customer sites.

Interview Questions

• How to handle a customer order?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RMS Computer (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I received and email for an old Co-worker. He asked me to send my Resume to recruiter. I sent it that morning about 8 am and by 9:30 am I had a call from the Recruiter. The interview went well until I told him I would not travel 100% (this killed the interview, but was better than leading them on). He had another posting and asked me how far it was from Austin to Houston. When I told him three hours. He said he would submit the information to the client and let me know what they had to say. I told him thank you for the interview and I would follow up with him in a couple weeks to let him know where I was in my job sear. I think it is important to use these resources for networking.

Interview Questions

• What my back ground with Desktops were   1 Answer
    • What experience did I have with transferring owner ship of deskside from one company to another.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RMS Computer in July 2011.

Interview

Company called, informed me of the contractor opportunity and asked if I was interested.
    They asked for a current copy of resume and IT experience/qualifications.
    They set up the interview time with the client.
    They emailed me back after the interview to inform client was interested.
    They sent paperwork via email as well as through regular snail mail