RadiSys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

3.1

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, phone interview with the tech. writing lead, in-person interview with several employees. There was a long lag between either the two phone interviews or the phone interviews and the in-person. They were interviewing someone else then but decided not to hire that person. After the half-hour or so interviews, I drove three hours (which they comped me for, plus a hotel for the night before) for three one-on-one interviews, one right after the other, with the manager of the position, the lead of the position, and an engineer in the company (for personality fit). There was some kinda test, how-would-you-edit-this kinda thing, but fairly low pressure.

Interview Questions

• what kind of related work-related material do you read?   1 Answer

Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview was pretty informal. Met with direct Manager/Supervisor as well as team. In addition talked to people that I mostly interacted with later on from different departments (Engineering Manufacturing etc.) Total of about 7 people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Small negotiation on the compensation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadiSys in February 2010.

Interview

written test with 3 rounds all together 1.Initial round with the manager. 2. Round of interview with senior manager.3.Round of interview with another Senior manager 4.HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was recently interviewed by Radisys and got offer as well. As I was looking for some newer technologies to work on and product line is also good hence i accepted the offer.
    In interview process HR team was cooperative and energetic which we generally don't see . They responded in time and helped to take the decision, Planning to join soon and seeking long term association. Overall company's environment looked positive to me , will see how it goes in future.

Interview Questions

• General stuff related to data center technologies and scenario based questions were asked.   1 Answer

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process is good and feedback was given immediately. I had total 3 rounds. In the initial round they asked me about the recent project I have done and tested me on all the corners of the domain whether I have the clear understanding. I was able to crack this as I have sound knowledge on the domain and project I am working. This round also focused on the some questions on language. The second round is manager round and is mainly focused on the capability in execution of the project and leading the team. The third round is director round where it is focused on attitude.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys.

Interview

3 pure technical interview rounds + 1 director round. Professional people. They are expecting the candidates to have good logical thinking. They check how you think and how you address the problems. Director round was challenging and asked tough technical questions.HR interaction is really good and interview process was well organised. At the end there was a time for interviewee questions that were answered with details and engagement.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on networking protocols(advanced level), algo questions, OOPs questions. questions on operating systems internals.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadiSys in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process has 4 rounds. 2 technical 1 managerial and one HR round.
    The process was very professional and it was completed in a day.
    People were very friendly and patient. I had a nice time talking to them.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of technical interview and a Director round. Most of the questions were related to my ex/current projects. Basic level of C question had been asked. One of the most sensible interview I had attended. It took 2 weeks to finish all the rounds and get the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview took 2 days. First day was written which they asked Aptitude,Data interpretation (Will contain all types of questions),Reasoning, and basics of c and c++ and Linux commands and TCP/IP networking related questions.
    I cleared written and went for the interview.
    they asked me programs and basics of c and Data structures and linux commands and some networking concept . if u know linux and networking and basic of C then it will easy for you to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.About your project and why do want to join Radisys?
      2. Basics of C and C++, Linux commnads and TCP/IP netwokring related questions.
      3.Data structures programs.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadiSys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two telephonic interviews followed by two face-2-face Technical interviews where I was asked about the OpenFlow Specification and Multi-threading and Collections in Java. All this was followed by discussion with the HR where I discussed the compensation and another discussion with the Manager where we talked about the product, my role and future road map.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Multipart messages from the OpenFlow specification.   Answer Question