Radiansys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radiansys Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiansys

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radiansys (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

I applied online and was contact by HR to schedule a face to face interview. On the day of the interview, I met with the HR rep before meeting with the hiring manager, and he told me the salary range they were willing to offer. I was a little shocked by how low the salary was- it was much less than I was making before. I told him I would be willing to consider it but I was honest about the fact that it was a cut- I saw no need to play games. Met with the hiring manager and one person who currently performs the job. The interview itself was pretty straightforward- typical questions, no surprises. Everyone I met with was friendly and open. I never heard back from them, and I didn't pursue it, because after further reflection I realized that the salary was just too low.

Interview Questions

• If you had to call a client who was irate or angry, how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    • All of the questions were very typical- strengths, weaknesses, what I liked about my last job, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radiansys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by In Person . Starts with HR round and last round is with Operations Manager. It was for more than an hour . They took my Phone interview ( HR , Manager ) and then called me onsite in Gurgaon location for last round of interview with Operations Manager .

Interview Questions

• About my Experience and Educational Background   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radiansys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process is Hr Round followed by Face to Face . Hr conducts 1st round of Interview over the phone and then they call for Face to Face .after everything goes well they extend offer and give you 2 weeks to 4 weeks of time to join .

Interview Questions

• It was more of my Education , Experience and Family .

Interview process is Hr Round followed by Face to Face . Hr conducts 1st round of Interview over the phone and then they call for Face to Face .after everything goes well they extend offer and give you 2 weeks to 4 weeks of time to join   1 Answer