RadioShack Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Manager Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

the interview was conducted at a local hotel which had me concerned because i was instructed to meet at the hotel and I thought that was odd. The setting was a classroom style presentation followed by a 5 question "get to know you" process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RadioShack

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

You need to come across as a go getter amd self sufficient individual. Energy and confidence goes a long way and you have to go into it with an opened mind that you will be working your butt off.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack (El Paso, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

the interview went okay. management checks your overall performance, if you underperformed during some periods you have to come up with strong counter point and they need to be 100% true and consistent. You cannot blame your employees because your store did not succeed in those areas. Questions such as why do you think you are qualified for this position? you need to be honest 100%

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RadioShack in October 2011.

Interview

Very quick and straight forward. Very standard behavioral questions,"..Tell me about a time when?". HR was very informed about what to expect during the interview, and helpful for insight into the company and the daily-weekly-monthly expectations. Believe is will be a good fit for those who have a significant amount of retail success. Make sure you have questions prepared for each interviewer, as always this makes you more desirable than those who say you answered all my questions. Salary and benefits are non-negotiable so be prepared to accept or deny the offer as is.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you frove sales in a short period of time, and the outcome?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack in November 2009.

Interview

easy interview set up
    first one was on phone 10-15 minutes
    next one was in person with general questions were asked

Interview Questions

• are you an agressive salesman   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RadioShack in January 2009.

Interview

Applied online, made phone interview, interview with district manager, interview with regional manager, hired as store manager