RadioShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RadioShack Interview Questions

Interviews at RadioShack

2.1

Tech Support Representative Interview

Interview

Not too difficult. Wasn't all that hard. They really just handed me the job. Piece of cake. Walk in the park. Taking candy from a baby,

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do with your career   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

It was super easy, it was a retail store, so how hard would the interview be, of course i had product knowledge . I dont have much more to say as the process was super super simple. the person that interviewed me seemed as young as i was, that made it so awesome

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

It was short, easy, fairly uninformative. The management really just needed bodies to stop people from walking off with product, I happened to know a good amount about electronics. I was asked about different product lines and asked how I would sell them.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Canton, OH).

Interview

Application process was long. Had to do 3 separate interviews. The first was a group interview. The second was with the district manager. The third interview was at the store you were applying for. The entire process was kinda long but not bad.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

The interview process with RadioShack was very smooth. Once I completed the online application I did a follow up visit to my local RadioShack and spoke with the manager. She explained that she will look further into my application and give me a call on when we can set a formal interview. The interview questions were fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you've encountered an upset customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RadioShack (Rochester, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Just applied online and got a call to come into a store. The boss sat with me in the back and was very friendly. The interview quickly became more of just two people taking about stuff. Wasnt very uptight or professional.

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RadioShack (Pomona, CA).

Interview

I applied online. Maybe two weeks later I got a call for an in person interview. I came in they asked me a lot of interview questions they made me show my sale skills by presenting.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RadioShack.

Interview

My District Leader scheduled me a phone interview with the RVP. At the time I was an AGM. Once on the phone, RVP asked me a series of questions. My DM followed up on asking how it went. At that time the process of giving me a store, I was placed as an AGM in a location for approx a month before an offer and position was offered.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about your business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RadioShack (Clinton, MS).

Interview

Its an simple and straight forward hiring process. I had the chance to interview after attending an local job fair. The Hiring process is pretty simple its basic behavioral questions past employment and background intel thats used to scale the new hire.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Simple process that was conducted by the Store Manager and District Manager, experienced needed and all face to face interactions. Process took about three to four weeks after everything was processed and completed.