Radware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Radware

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radware (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

I went through 6 different interviews.
    2 were technical:
    1 written test with data science/statistic/coding question
    1 hands on data sicentist exercice

Then I met different people Head data science/ head R&D / HR and CEO

Interview Questions

• Very general Data Science questions
      Some personnality questions   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radware (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Long but thorough. I interviewed with at least five different from all parts of the company and management spectrum. Most of the management team I interviewed with seemed very easy to chat with and personable. Overall the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Radware?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radware (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard resume review with the local leadership whom established a professional interview environment which was managed by human resource contacts start to finish.
     We exchanged qualifying required experienced for the sales management position driven and then proceeding to senior leadership / multiple interviews with a quick decision.

Interview Questions

• Share your experiences in complex technology selling situations, experience with direct, channels, VAR's within the territory?

What relationships can you enter to at the C levels?

Can you manage complex sales cycles, collaborate within a complex go to market formula, and can you independently support your business model?   1 Answer

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

A recruiter setup an telephone interview with Radware, but the appointment was postponed. The recruiter setup another interview, and that was postponed as well, Several more interviews were scheduled, and each was posponed over a 5 week period. Finally, we had a confirmed appointment. I happened to be in the recruiter's office that day, so he set me up in a conference room at the appointed time.

The interview lasted about 2.5 minutes. Here is how the call went: Me: thank you for your time. Glad to finally get a chance to chat. Radware: what makes you think you are qualified to work for Radware? Me: umm, (not knowing quite how to answer) well, I have 15 years experience with networks and.... Radware: (cutting me off) we hire some of the best engineers in the world. What makes you qualified to work here? Me: thank you for your time today. Good luck.

I headed back to the recruiters office, and he could not believe what happened. It was the shortest interview in either of our careers. As for me, I was hired by one of the largest software companies a couple of months later, with a product line that competed with Radware. Tip for all the company recruiters: that candidate can be selling for your, or against you. Your choice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are qualified to for Radware?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radware in January 2016.

Interview

A Recuriter reached out. Had a phone interview, went well. Had a face to face, went well. Had another Face to face went well. Told an offer was pending. Called and followed up, no response. Emailed, no response. Finally, I caught the hiring manager on the phone off hours (good sales tactic). His response was they were going in a different direction. Ok no problem. But what ever happen to communications? People don't pick up the phone or reply like humans should. There is no training in proper management ethics. This is an example of the poor management reviews all mentioned here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem traveling to the Middle East for sales training?   2 Answers

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Radware.

Interview

The interview process was standard except they set me up with a technical interview first. The interview was setup by a recruiter. The interviewer was very technical and patient. I was not as prepared as I should have been for a discussion this technical. I would have prepared more if I had known.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radware (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume through an online job search board. Contacted me via email and scheduled interview within a week. On the interview day, he called up right on time and was off to a pleasant start. Normal questions about current employee and skill set. Then, I was asked a couple of questions regarding IP subnetting, Router configurations, Router memories, RIP versions, Switching basics and Wireshark. Not too technical but very basic stuff which can confuse you.

Interview Questions

• Difference between RIP version 1 and version 2   1 Answer

Technical Content Developer/Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Radware (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial contact by recruiter, then initial contact from hiring manager. Then there was an extended wait-time because of the Jewish holidays that intervened. There was some discussion about my flying to location to complete a "personal presentation" on a pre-determined topic as part of the interview process. However, that never occurred. After a two-month wait, the hiring manager flew to my nearest airport and we met for the interview. I received a written offer soon afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Can you show some examples of your work.   1 Answer

Emergency Response Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radware (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

First round was all about technical screening which was mainly based on your networking skills. They asked me basic questions like what NAT and PAt were and some kind of calculations were done concerning subnetting which was very easy.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on TCP/IP protocol suite and some subnetting questions were given to solve   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was 3 interviews and then technical interview round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radware in August 2013.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by email. Phone screening by the recruiter, than phone screening by the inside sale manager. On-site interview with V-P Marketing, HR, Inside sale manager and RSM

Interview Questions

• Interview is straight forward. Review of your resume, past experience and transferable skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation took place before the on-site interview