Rain and Hail Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rain and Hail Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in October 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted an hour. Mostly hypothetical questions to see what you would do in certain situations. Had lunch after interview with my interviewers. Wanted examples of claim issues i have seen and experienced. Process seemed long....

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance (Johnston, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was an initial interview that included the Rain and Hail VP of Systems Infrastructure and 2 other Senior Dept heads in various Sub Groups within the umbrella Information Technology Group at Rain & Hail. The VP gave me a brief history of the company and also a good summary of the Systems Infrastructure group he managed, before asking me to tell them about myself. And then further proceeding to the interview questions.
    If I made the cut, I was to be brought in for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What major technology project or assignment had I been part of at my most recent company and what was my contribution or how did   Answer Question

Claims Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

I got a call almost two months after I applied. I had 1 interviewed in person with office manager and department supervisor. I received offer a few days later contingent on background check.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance.

Interview

I was asked questions based on my resume. Briefly talked about my research. I was asked about every detail on my resume. They are very interested in the experience of geodatabase, and climate model research.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance (Johnston, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was very relax. Was asked what all of my prior experience/education was and what kind of responsibilities I had at my last job. I felt very comfortable with the HR and Department Lead. I met with the HR person by herself first and then the head of the accounting department came in with her questions and the person I would be training with.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience and how can you apply it to this job? What are your goals for the next 3 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was more of a personality test than a test of my skills or abilities. The company had a laid back feel to it.

Java Programmer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, then a group interview with the team to be assigned, then a 1v1 interview with a few higher IT bosses. Then a skills test and another 1v1 interview. All were very easy questions, and not very technical. The skills test was generic and not limited to IT.