Rain and Hail Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rain and Hail Insurance

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance (Johnston, IA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was an initial interview that included the Rain and Hail VP of Systems Infrastructure and 2 other Senior Dept heads in various Sub Groups within the umbrella Information Technology Group at Rain & Hail. The VP gave me a brief history of the company and also a good summary of the Systems Infrastructure group he managed, before asking me to tell them about myself. And then further proceeding to the interview questions.
    If I made the cut, I was to be brought in for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What major technology project or assignment had I been part of at my most recent company and what was my contribution or how did   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance.

Interview

I was asked questions based on my resume. Briefly talked about my research. I was asked about every detail on my resume. They are very interested in the experience of geodatabase, and climate model research.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnston, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance (Johnston, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was very relax. Was asked what all of my prior experience/education was and what kind of responsibilities I had at my last job. I felt very comfortable with the HR and Department Lead. I met with the HR person by herself first and then the head of the accounting department came in with her questions and the person I would be training with.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience and how can you apply it to this job? What are your goals for the next 3 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was more of a personality test than a test of my skills or abilities. The company had a laid back feel to it.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest pet peeve?   Answer Question
    • If you could be a superhero, what power would you possess?   28 Answers

Java Programmer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rain and Hail Insurance in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, then a group interview with the team to be assigned, then a 1v1 interview with a few higher IT bosses. Then a skills test and another 1v1 interview. All were very easy questions, and not very technical. The skills test was generic and not limited to IT.