Ramada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ramada Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.1

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Interview

basic questions about previous work experience at customer service
    I was referred to the job position from a current employee working there at the time so the process was very smooth. I got hired the very next day.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kill Devil Hills, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ramada (Kill Devil Hills, NC).

Interview

Had the first interview within 1 week after submit my application online. First interview was with the Front Desk Manager. Question is very standard, was not stressful at all. During the interview the manager asked few background question and work style questions as well. The next week, have been asked to come back to have a talk with the GM. Very short and simple, few question about your background. Then pretty much is the nature of the work and what kind of training, expectation they have for you. Overall, it was not a complicated interview for me.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramada (Lakeland, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

I was hired so the hispanic wont get fired cause the yblame Caucasian and African Americans when thing go wrong .what else do u want to hear its unfair unless your hispanic they dont have to buy uniforms but the whites do . the hispanics run tbe motel cause when they do some wrong its just a missunderstanding. Not a violation.

Interview Questions

• They ask if i new about chemical. I do but the girla dont use cleaner. They hispanic do what they want they take breaks and get paid for them and they get all the time they need to complete rooms they get more hours than the white and black people   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ramada (Tyler, TX).

Interview

came in and introduce myself, start talking about myself and why I want to work for them and what I can bring to the company and what would be the outcome

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked at a Hotel before   1 Answer

Night Auditor, Front Desk Agent, Manager On Duty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ramada (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional, I was offered the job within the week. The person who interviewed me wore jeans and a t-shirt. Didn't seem to care about asking me questions and finding out if I was the right fit for their company. She asked basic questions like Why did I leave my last job? What did I like about my last job? What didn't I like about my last job? What were my previous job duties? What is my availability?

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramada (Sarasota, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Arrived for interview, only to have GM show up 1 hour later. Was thanked for coming in and asked when I could start since I was only one to show for interview

Interview Questions

• Have you been waiting long?   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramada (Janesville, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied in person got call for interview about a month later simple questions overall it was probably a 20 min interview reviewing my previous work history and where I see myself in 5 years but it mostly about previous work experiences no reference background or drug check. This Ramada is independently owned and cooperated though so the interview process will vary by location

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramada (Vineland, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by hotel owner who showed up nearly an hour late for an interview he scheduled. One on one interview in a hotel suite. I had much more knowledge of hotel business than the owner did. Only after being hired did I learn that 95% of what the Hotel owner said about the work condition were a total lie. I was hired as the eighth GM in the 5 years he owned the hotel.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my work history and what I like about working in the hospitality field.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramada (Northglenn, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview is simple, explain your experience. The hiring process is very simple with the right qualifications. The gentleman was very peasant and made the process as simple as possible in the terms of comfort.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a hotel? Please tell me about your experience with the systems operations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ramada (Forest Park, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Short, simple and sweet. Amanda she worked for the bank she was great to work for the small time that I worked for her. Once they got sold to the new owners the hotel start going down hill and I don't think it can bounce back unless the bank take over again.