Ramada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ramada (Vineland, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by hotel owner who showed up nearly an hour late for an interview he scheduled. One on one interview in a hotel suite. I had much more knowledge of hotel business than the owner did. Only after being hired did I learn that 95% of what the Hotel owner said about the work condition were a total lie. I was hired as the eighth GM in the 5 years he owned the hotel.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my work history and what I like about working in the hospitality field.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ramada (Gilroy, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

simple one to one interview with owner and his wife
    all details are given on paper
    good talk about hotel improvement and future planning
    new decoration of front office and business area

Interview Questions

• would you like to be working partner with 50% investment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ramada (Tyler, TX).

Interview

came in and introduce myself, start talking about myself and why I want to work for them and what I can bring to the company and what would be the outcome

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked at a Hotel before   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramada in November 2010.

Interview

Friend of mine referred me to them and vouched for me. Very respected employee already so there was no doubt about me. Came in, spoke with manager and had a job for the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ramada (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Well I applied Online, they called me 9 days after my application.
    I have to go on interview on thu.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kill Devil Hills, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ramada (Kill Devil Hills, NC).

Interview

Had the first interview within 1 week after submit my application online. First interview was with the Front Desk Manager. Question is very standard, was not stressful at all. During the interview the manager asked few background question and work style questions as well. The next week, have been asked to come back to have a talk with the GM. Very short and simple, few question about your background. Then pretty much is the nature of the work and what kind of training, expectation they have for you. Overall, it was not a complicated interview for me.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Interview

basic questions about previous work experience at customer service
    I was referred to the job position from a current employee working there at the time so the process was very smooth. I got hired the very next day.

Anonymous Employee in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ramada (Northglenn, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview is simple, explain your experience. The hiring process is very simple with the right qualifications. The gentleman was very peasant and made the process as simple as possible in the terms of comfort.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a hotel? Please tell me about your experience with the systems operations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bordentown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ramada (Bordentown, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a very positive one and I was hired on the spot. I felt the employer was very good at making me feel at ease and answered any and all questions I had very thoroughly.

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ramada (Forest Park, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Short, simple and sweet. Amanda she worked for the bank she was great to work for the small time that I worked for her. Once they got sold to the new owners the hotel start going down hill and I don't think it can bounce back unless the bank take over again.