Randox Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Lafayette, CA).

Interview

Skype interview and multiple people and one in person with a recruiter...in General I did not even know the exact position that I was actually interviewing for there were two open positions and they didn't mesh with the interviews. Later I found out the hiring manager did not know if I was being hired for his open position or another. Stay away

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Will not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

the interview process over the phone was about an hour, but before that you had to fill out paperwork including a medical history that was frankly illegal in the United States. the interview is with an HR Recruiter that ask general questions not really getting to the type of worker you truly are and it takes forever for you to get a response regarding the interview. Literally months without hearing anything.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Nice enough people, but they need someone to fill them in on US laws. Application form included both a request for my personal medical history and my date of birth! Otherwise the interview was predictable and fair.

Physicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dungloe (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Dungloe (Ireland)).

Interview

Applied for a lab technician position in August, got called for an interview for a physicist role in January. Showing they do keep applications on file. I was given around 3 days notice before the interview.

The factory is remote but it is in a beautiful part of the country.

Two people interviewed me, one was the head of R &D for the whole company who came from Belfast the other was in charge of the facility in Dungloe itself. Interview process was very broad, they really allowed you the opportunity to sell yourself.

They walked through your CV and chose some talking points. They did ask me to prepare a presentation although they didn't have me present it. I was a little bugged at that because I had spent almost two hours between writing it up and practice.

Been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything back either way so far.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Randox?
      They choose a module you have covered on your CV and ask you to talk them through it.
      Talk about your project.(I only hold a BSc and no real world experience so University was all I really had to talk about)

Placement Student R and D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions, although they focused quite a bit on my A levels rather than the degree I was doing. Not too bad an interview process at all really.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5 years?
      What do I know about the company?
      Some basic science questions e.g. calculating moles.

Clinical Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dungloe (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Dungloe (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied December 2016, contacted February 2017 by phone setting date for interview. Asked to provide presentation on previous research. Interviewers were engaging and showed a lot of interest in my previous and significant work history.
    I felt it all went downhill when I mentioned in passing I had a small child. Interviewers just looked at each other and the conversation took a distinctly downwards tone and was abruptly concluded. A few days later I received a one line email informing me I was unsuccessful. Considering I had everything plus more they were looking for in the post I have to say it was a very negative experience for me. I won't apply to Randox again.

Interview Questions

• - Research techniques
      - If I was interested in working in veterinary dept

Scientist/Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Short presentation on my current role followed by a very generic interview - nothing particularly technical. Asked questions based on my presentation/what I had in CV - but very little information provided before/in the interview on the actual role.

Business Development Executive-Multilingual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antrim, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Antrim, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was contacted 2 days after for an interview. It was initially planned to be a Skype interview, but as they had problem with their internet, we ended up doing it over the phone. The interview lasted around 30 minutes. They were really nice and friendly, with very specific questions about the role.
    For the second interview, they asked me to prepare a 10-15 min presentation giving an overview of Randox Toxicology. I asked them who the targeted audience was: investors, technical audience or clients. They replied that the presentation is my own interpretation, and that I could direct the presentation to potential clients if I wanted to.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Randox?
      What are your key quality to be a successful sales person?
      If you are hired, what would you do within the first 3 months?
      If you encounter a blocking point in sales, how would you react? What would you do not to lose the customer?

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Global Manager, she put me at ease and it was only one face to face interview.
    I was contacted 3 days later and was offered the job.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was phoned a couple of weeks later with an invitation to interview. I was out of the country at the time so I suggested a phone interview and the hiring manager agreed. Phone interview was with 2 non-HR employees and lasted 45 minutes. The next day I was asked to attend a face-to-face interview with the same panel. 3 weeks after face-face interview received a generic email telling me I was unsuccessful.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us of one time that you made a mistake and how you dealt with the consequences   Answer Question