Randox Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearneysville, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Kearneysville, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back after a month and then they wanted to schedule my interview two days out. But, and here is the best part, before the interview they asked me to fill out a form that included information about any/all sickness I've ever had, any medications that I am currently taking AND date of birth. BEFORE the interview, mind you. Completely illegal in the US. Turns out that even though the position was advertised as Logistics Coordinator, it was straight customer seervice order taking. Not only were there zero logistics involved, they only use one carrier and one type of shipping and the "Logistics Coordinator" wasn't even involved with that. Place has been there for about 10 years. Company sign in front of building is broken and in a HUGE waiting/reception area there was only 2 pathetic looking chairs. Interviewer, when asked directly, said I would be called back for 2nd interview. Not only did I not get a call back, I never heard anything at all. No rejection, no nothing. I did notice, however, that the same ad ran yesterday..... Think their American recruitment needs an overhaul.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Lafayette, CA).

Interview

Skype interview and multiple people and one in person with a recruiter...in General I did not even know the exact position that I was actually interviewing for there were two open positions and they didn't mesh with the interviews. Later I found out the hiring manager did not know if I was being hired for his open position or another. Stay away

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Will not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

the interview process over the phone was about an hour, but before that you had to fill out paperwork including a medical history that was frankly illegal in the United States. the interview is with an HR Recruiter that ask general questions not really getting to the type of worker you truly are and it takes forever for you to get a response regarding the interview. Literally months without hearing anything.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Nice enough people, but they need someone to fill them in on US laws. Application form included both a request for my personal medical history and my date of birth! Otherwise the interview was predictable and fair.

Software Developer C++ Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories.

Interview

Interview was around 45 minutes and was interviewed by 3 people. One from hr and two from IT department. One of the people from IT who was a programmer asked me was I familiar with some code to which I replied no. I asked how did they use that code out of interest and he had to look at a printout explaining what the code did before he answered my question. Overall I did not think the interview was difficult but they seemed very focused on looking for particular words in your answers.

Science Student Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

On arrival I had to wait at the reception area. Even in the morning they were running late for some reason, or they were observing me as the interviewers popped in and out a few times.

Interview Questions

• Of course the main question was 'what do you know about Randox'. There was a massive tv in the reception area, with video about the company, so you could refresh your mind. Then questions rolled around my cv. What practical work I have done and instruments used in the past. All in the relaxed way.   Answer Question

International Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Arrived 10min early and was told by reception that interviewers were running late. Asked to to wait for an additional 20min.
    25min later popped out for 1 min only to find on return that a member of interviwing team was sitting by the reception desk hands on hips and foot tapping the floor eyebrows raised telling me in a very dismissive tone :
    "You're late!" "Follow me"
    Arrived in a tiny room and as I was trying to sit down was told:
    "Don't sit on that chair sit on this one !"
    Before my bottom reached the chair I was asked in a very abrupt tone :
    "Why did you move around so much ?"

I was out of the interviwing room in less than 5min.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !
    RUDE, CONDESCENDING MANAGEMENT, OWN STAFF SPEAKS OF IT BADLY !!!
    Backward Management and processing systems !

Interview Questions

• "Why did you move around so much ?"   1 Answer

Student Laboratory Assistant Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Crumlin, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had to email my CV and Cover letter. They got back to me in 3 weeks and initially declined, then I got a phone call 2 months later and was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was taken by two men and lasted around 25 minutes. They were both very welcoming and seemed genuinely interested in my university course.

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Ive been interviewed by two people over the phone. It was in a friendly way that they proceed with the interview. In the end they gave the opportunity for questions ad informed me that I could hear feedback within one day.
    I thought it was unsucessfull as Ive not been asked about salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Common questions about myself and previous roles followed by more specific questions about their products, and a specific concept of a kind of drug.   1 Answer

Physicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dungloe (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randox Laboratories (Dungloe (Ireland)).

Interview

Applied for a lab technician position in August, got called for an interview for a physicist role in January. Showing they do keep applications on file. I was given around 3 days notice before the interview.

The factory is remote but it is in a beautiful part of the country.

Two people interviewed me, one was the head of R &D for the whole company who came from Belfast the other was in charge of the facility in Dungloe itself. Interview process was very broad, they really allowed you the opportunity to sell yourself.

They walked through your CV and chose some talking points. They did ask me to prepare a presentation although they didn't have me present it. I was a little bugged at that because I had spent almost two hours between writing it up and practice.

Been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything back either way so far.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Randox?
      They choose a module you have covered on your CV and ask you to talk them through it.
      Talk about your project.(I only hold a BSc and no real world experience so University was all I really had to talk about)   Answer Question