Rapiscan Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rapiscan Systems Interview Questions

2.7

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

One on one interviews with several key staff: The President and two Vice Presidents who would be involved in different aspects of the position. Was also evaluated by current employees in similar positions - I assume so they could proved an assessment and feedback on my suitability for the position.

Interview Questions

• Extensive discussion of my background and how those skills might translate to this new position.   Answer Question

FSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Torrance, CA).

Interview

quick phone interview.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garner, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Garner, NC).

Interview

Interview was direct, quick, and effective. Only had one interview and was hired on the spot. I really appreciated the company NOT using temp outfits as it saved them a lot of money and allowed them to pay me a decent salary.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There initial offer was sufficient.

Procurement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems in June 2013.

Interview

it was a direct hire. There was a HR screen with basic questions. A few days later the hiring manager contacted me. It got complicated as the hiring manager left thus the process took very long but this was not all the fault of HR that again were direct and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick. It was a fair market offer. They were clear from the start what the salary limit was.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Torrance, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone, discussed benefits. Job explained to me, lots of travel, discussed past jobs, related experience, hands on abilities, got phone call back with bad news several days later, very unprofessional response, no feedback

Software Consultant In Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview went for an hour with mainly focused on automation frameworks, testing skills and approach, operating system concepts and LAN networking. Asked about current work and responsibilities and related technical questions on the same. They were looking for professionals with strong testing work background in defect analysis and Test case, defect management reporting tools. My interview was happen with hiring manager over phone.

Interview Questions

• 1> What factors do you verify before proposing good automation test tool to the project?   1 Answer

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Torrance, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, 1 on 1 with future boss and the future boss and his boss.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

1) Technical Interview on Telephonic Call
    2) Second round of Technical Interview in office (one-to-one)
    3) They will give us a program to develop it on desktop computer/Laptop.
    4) For senior people, Some design review related questions will ask by Head-Soft.
    5) Once all are qualified then finally HR Round.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is virtual destructor
      2) Explain about Synchronization classes
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salfords, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Salfords, England (UK)).

Interview

We talked around some concepts on a whiteboard to illustrate what they do. Showed the lab and some products. Then we talked to line manager. I showed him some of my old works and he was suitably impressed. That was the end of it. I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 15 years? (Career wise)   1 Answer

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salfords, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rapiscan Systems (Salfords, England (UK)).

Interview

Met with the Service Manager and Senior Engineer, he asked about experience etc and showed me some of the product brochures. I was then showed the training room and some of the products where in the room as well as various modules.

Interview Questions

• Showed me a circuit diagram and asked me to identify some components.   1 Answer