Red Bull Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Bull Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2018

2.9

Summer Interview

Interview

Very dynamic interview, presented in front of other prospective candidates, very flat office dynamic and structure. Had to present a budgetary finance presentation which we had a couple days beforehand to finish. Overall very good experience.

Wings Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Bull (Houston, TX).

Interview

Super laid back atmosphere. There is a total of two interviews in the interview process. You do have to apply online. It generally consisted of your basic interviewing questions such as 'how did you hear about us, what is something that interests you about the company, etc.'

Interview Questions

• What would be a good location and time of day for a wings team member to sample a Red Bull   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bull (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

The interview process was a video recording of oneself answering seven questions. You are allowed time to practice recording yourself before the interview actually starts. You have approximately 30 seconds to think of a response before you record it.

Interview Questions

• You watch a RedBull video and describe what it means to you   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

First you fill out an online application, if you make it past the prescreening you will receive a video portion where you answer different questions about yourself and marketing tactics, then if you make it to the final interview you will go to the city, meet everyone you are competing against, do really casual interviews over dinner (which were awesome because they were group interviews so it allowed you to shine when you wanted and hide when you needed a second to think of a response) and then present a project that you recieved 48 hours earlier.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

It was a virtual interview. Basically, a question popped up and you had to respond. They gave you a minute or two to prepare based on the question. Overall not bad. Also showed a video about Red Bull and asked what this video tells you about Red Bull as a brand.

Brank Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

The interview was online. Not great! They used a really terrible app that inverted your face (oddly,). The website also crashed! Overall, the process was not stellar. The questions were ok.

Interview Questions

• Focused on larger brand question: How would you communicate Red Bull's philosophy   Answer Question

Wings Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (Providence, RI).

Interview

Extremely in depth. I wasn't expecting as many questions. They want you to be creative and understand the importance of acting as a face of the brand. They really want you to think on your feet!

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you walk into a corporate setting and offer someone a Red Bull?   2 Answers

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull in February 2018.

Interview

It is a online record video interview. There are 7 recorded questions, you have 30 seconds or 1 minute preparation (depends on the questions), up to 2 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• • In your opinion, what are the biggest business risks and opportunities that Red Bull faces in the current economic and competitive environment?   Answer Question
    • The biggest achievement to date. What was your role? What were your responsibilities? What were the results?   Answer Question
    • What makes you unique? What things that passionate you?   Answer Question

Internship Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Bull (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Online application, finance assessment and video interview on HireVue. Very user friendly and interesting questions. It is also a novelty to do video interviews and give a whole new image of recruitment.

Event Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The first round of the interview was a webcam based interview where users were shown the question for about thirty seconds and then recorded on their response for the next two minutes. I am not a big fan of this kind of webcam interview, but it was a good experience,