Red Bull Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.9

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Bull (Glendale, CO).

Interview

Required to make a video response to pre-selected questions. Never even heard back from the company after the video was submitted, not even an e-mail. This was several weeks ago.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

After submitting your application you will be asked to record a video about yourself answering questions given. After this there will be a phone interview followed by an in person interview with your potential boss

Interview Questions

• How would you spread more awareness about the brand on campus   Answer Question

Wings Team Interview

Interview

I had an online interview. It was fairly easy but nerve racking. It was previously recorded so you aren't face timing, and it records your answers for them to review at a later time.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Bull (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was fine. Friendly. Questions were normal interview questions. I was a little upset that the salary advertised on their job posting was not the salary offered during the interview. It was almost half. Felt a little like a bait and switch. Will not pursue this job due to that.

Interview Questions

• If you could give a RedBull to anyone living or dead, who would it be?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Video Interview with an automated service. You need to think fast because you cannot stop or rewind the video call. Pay is only $10 per hour. Did not pursue this position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Online application through portal
    Received online assessment
    Received VirueHub online interview
    Overall very easy process
    Interesting questions and online assessment gives you amazing feedback
    They take a while to get back to you, but they had a very large applicant pool

Interview Questions

• What is another company that effectively markets their brand?   1 Answer
    • You had to watch an advertisement video and say what it means to you.   Answer Question

Order Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

Filled out online application, received email to do a personality test, received email to do a video interview. The personality test gave findings right away. It's been about a week and I haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than the other candidates applying for this role?   Answer Question

Sales Order Manager Interview

Interview

Applied via Red Bull job site. In two days receive an email asking me to complete online assessment test. Two days after was asked via email to do recorded interview: 5 questions, 30 seconds to prepare, 1 minute to answer. Typical questions: why work for Red Bull, what unique about you compared to others, recall a tough situation and how you past it, how would best friends describe you.

Interview Questions

• what unique about you compared to others, recall a tough situation and how you past it, how would best friends describe you.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

got an video link in February, there was 6 questions, ask about why do you think you are a fit to the job and what do you think for a red bull ad,

Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

Submitted online application on Jan 16, did my personality test on jan 21, and video conference on jan 29. Now i'm just waited to hear back from them about going to the next stage.