Red Bull Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Bull Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2018

2.9

Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

Submitted online application on Jan 16, did my personality test on jan 21, and video conference on jan 29. Now i'm just waited to hear back from them about going to the next stage.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Bull (Glendale, CO).

Interview

Required to make a video response to pre-selected questions. Never even heard back from the company after the video was submitted, not even an e-mail. This was several weeks ago.

On Premise Manager Interview

Interview

Typically the process takes a long time - 5-10 interviews, both in person and over the phone, with a variety of different levels of management and HR. Interviews towards the end of the process are often back to back and can take nearly a whole day

On Premise Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Red Bull (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

It was very straightforward

low pay

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Huntington Beach, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on the company website and got scheduled for an interview two days later. Interview was done digitally. You will need a computer with a microphone and webcam. Took about two weeks to get an offer but I ultimately declined the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a and email scheduling a phone screen within a day or 2. The phone screen went very well. The person interviewing me was polite and very informative. She then scheduled a 2nd phone interview with who I believe was the hiring manager for the specific department I'd be working in if offered the job. The interview with the department hiring manager was awkward, and the guy was also very rude and condescending. I was asked very weird questions. He expected me to know things about the company that you would only know unless you studied every single historical aspect of the journey of Red Bull. Barely asked questions on my skills/experience. Due to my experience, I'd probably never apply there again.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bull in February 2017.

Interview

After completing online application, they send me a test to evaluate general abilities then I am invited to a phone interview. This interview includes 7 questions from general to specific. To me, it's tough

Interview Questions

• They showed a video clip and then asked me about its hidden meaning   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Bull (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple. Included an online application, cover letter and resume. I then was instructed to complete a video interview through HireVue where they ask you questions and you record yourself responding.

Interview Questions

• What is an idea you have for the future of the Red Bull Brand?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview is a video interview online. they give you 30 seconds to think of a response and then have a maximum of three minutes to answer each question. In addition to the 14 questions that you have to answer. you need to fill out an actual application. you have to stick out to the company, so you need some big past work experiences and at least a cover letter or multiple documents.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't expected to get questions asking about what sports i have played in my life and what i consider a sport. most difficult question would be to name a community that is hard to market to.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Bull.

Interview

There was an online application that I filled out. Following I had to take an online test. A few weeks later I was asked to do an online video interview. You were given a question and around 1 minute to develop your answer.

Interview Questions

• What are you most passionate about and how does it make you unique?   Answer Question