Red Nucleus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Nucleus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Nucleus (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

Nice interview process. Streamlined.. Knowledgeable session for me. Got new things to learn about. C #, mvc, JavaScript, SQL, linq, programs, .net, EF , project related, CV related, logical, html, css , razor, views

Interview Questions
  • Oops, logical, programming, sql, jquey, JavaScript
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Nucleus (Mumbai)

Interview

our interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process our interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions
  • our interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Nucleus

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Red Nucleus

Interview

Had a round of 4 interviews with the strategy and change consultant team. Up until the end, everyone was very kind and informative. They were very open about the job role and the expectations in the role. However, at the end they required a mock sales pitch to a potential client. Up until then, a lot of work was put into the preparation of this. However on the morning of the interview, they abruptly cancelled, wasting all of our times in the process. Very unprofessional and wouldn't provide a reason as to why the presentation was cancelled despite effort and work being put into this.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Red Nucleus (Lansdale, PA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Started with an email request for work samples then several weeks later a request for a phone interview. That was followed up by a three and a half hour in person interview which included a tour of the building and meeting with various people. I was requested to send additional work samples after thanking them for the opportunity to meet with them. However I never heard back from them after three follow up inquiries. After taking half of a day off of work it would be nice to just let unsuccessful candidates know they were not selected.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Red Nucleus (Yardley, PA) in May 2016

Interview

Took a tour of the facility (a work-in-progress older building in suburban Yardley) and met with multiple higher-ups over a process that encompassed around four hours (including testing). Everyone was very friendly, though I found the company president a bit stand-offish at times. Detailed description of the work I'd prospectively be doing preceded thorough skills testing and then more interviews. The company seems to have a "flat" structure where promotions and advancement are apparently not a focus. Salary seemed it would be around mid-50s to low-60s, depending on the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel this position is a step down for you?
1 person found this interview helpful