KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Regence BlueShield Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regence BlueShield

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Burlington, WA) in Apr 2014

Interview

Contacted initially by phone, then email conversation. HR was very good by email. Interview was at the Burlington, WA office (job location, too). Interviewer was on time, though I had expected a panel, or at least 2 people. One person participated by phone. Both were polite and answered my questions, and I felt good about the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand out from the crowd? (Not really a tough question, but as I think back, I didn't answer very well.)
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2014

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview with a panel of 3.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do about something you had to do but did not have all the answers?

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Seattle, WA) in May 2012

Interview

Met with the team that I would be working with and then was given the green light to talk to the VP and the Director. Very transparent about what the work load was like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield in Mar 2012

Interview

I applied online around february and got a call back about a month and a half later telling me I got a phone interview. Interview was pretty simple that lasted about 30 minutes. There was two of them interviewing me which were very friendly and asked the common questions you would hear at any typical interview. Why do you want to be an actuary? Where do you see yourself in ten years? What do you know about the company?.. etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Seattle, WA) in Oct 2010

Interview

It was a reasonably thorough phone interview, including a few technical questions to establish that I had bona fide knowledge of the role's requirements, and the job was represented reasonably well. It was startling to have one single one-hour interview and receive an offer pretty much instantly after it was over.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any unusual or surprising questions being asked.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2010

Interview

I had 2 interviews and received the offer on the second interview and started the next day. They were quiz style with 5 pages of definitions and problems to solve and complete within 20 minutes, I didn't have trouble with any but one question.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer would blurt out terminology and I was to give him the definition and the relevance it had to the position I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Tacoma, WA) in Sep 2009

Interview

About normal as most employers

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a difficult situation with a co worker?

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regence BlueShield (Lewiston, ID) in Jun 2009

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview a couple days later. I then went in for my first interview and several days after that got called back in for my second. After my second interview I started my first day of work the next week.

Interview Questions
  • What were you looking to achieve by working there.
2 people found this interview helpful