Regional One Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regional One Health

PRN RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional One Health (Memphis, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

It is not long, but can be very detail oriented. The interviews are by the person in human resource and then one by the hiring manager. The manager HR department will call in about a week or two after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at ROH   1 Answer

Patient Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regional One Health (Memphis, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called in to interview for various open positions at Regional One Health's East Campus. After a brief interview process, I was offered a job and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regional One Health (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Interesting and excellent method of interviewing applicants. First, you get a one-on-one interview with the Nurse Manager. Then, you actually get to shadow a nurse during your interview and ask questions. Expect it to last at least 2 hours!

Interview Questions

• Following the shadowing of the nurse, what do I think about the job and my ability to add to the team?   1 Answer

Operating Room Tech-Certified Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regional One Health in April 2016.

Interview

I feel like I came in at the right time. Not only were they looking for text to work in central processing, but they also have positions available in the operating room. They were understanding as I was trying to find my way to the parking garage and get to where I was supposed to be. I had a very good interview. I learned a lot about what goes on, what is expected of me if I were to come on board, and Other Stories of experience from the people who I interviewed with.

IT Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Regional One Health.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an all day onsite interview. The company originally said they weren't interested and then contacted me to tell me that statement was intended for someone else.

Entire process was extremely disorganized and frustrating. They were very interested in me after the onsite interview until two weeks went by and I didn't hear anything. When I emailed and asked if they needed any information, they disqualified me for contacting them directly.

Onsite interview was in a dingy office space that was alternately too hot and then too cold. Half of the people who were scheduled to interview me weren't there. Every one of my group interviews had at least one person missing.

Interview Questions

• Describe the aspects of an IT program.   1 Answer

LLT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regional One Health (Memphis, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

They asked me questions to ascertain the level of knowledge I had regarding the position I was applying for. After that, they asked me a couple of questions about why I wanted to work there and what I consider my greatest strength and weakness to be. When the question and answer portion of my interview was finished, they gave me a tour of the area I would potentially be working in.