Regions Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

3.2

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position, waited about four weeks and was contacted for a math quiz and personality assessment online. Two weeks later I was contacted for an interview that was scheduled for the next day. Two business days later I received notification from HR that they chose another applicant. Interview questions were all behavioral questions, but they were not the standard questions. Their HR department recently revamped their interview questions and they were very different from questions I had been asked before. I was interviewed by a nurse manager of the unit as well as their unit education nurse.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were part of a group where you felt inferior to others in the group and how you handled that situation.   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR was usual sort if screening. I was told I'd meet with a couple people, but it was a panel interview with NINE staff members for a part time entry level position. Nice people, but this was scary!

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral questions requiring an example.   Answer Question

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regions Hospital.

Interview

Long, unorganized and the people were not friendly. Average salary offer, good benefits and new building. The atmosphere was cold and not inviting. A very false feeling was the impression I got. The offer was decent but, nothing to get excited about. The new part of the building seemed nice.

Interview Questions

I would like something more.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regions Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Did assessment online called for interview with in 2 days. Completed phone interview then 1:1 in person interview. Interview was comfortable casual and not intimidating. Interview was on the specific unit I applied for and was offered the position the following day.

Interview Questions

• Where are you looking to be in your career in the next 5 years   1 Answer

Recruitment Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

I had an introductery phone interview where the recruiter explained the position thoroughly, asked a variety of questions and allowed me to ask questions. From there, I was invited to come on-site for a panel interview with the team, then a one-on-one interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot of behavioral based questions   1 Answer

Nutrition Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

Open ended and questions in regards to past experiences that I have had that can relate or be beneficial in the position I am interviewing for. There were two people interviewing me asking questions and giving informative responses.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Hospital.

Interview

Very positive experience. The recruiter was knowledgable and kept me informed. Met with a panel of peers.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall. But thy wanted specific examples of situations I've handled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital in March 2014.

Interview

Initial communication
    - Applied online
    - Received a confirmation that the application was received
    - Received call from HR two days after applying to schedule an interview. HR asked about salary expectation. HR sent an email to confirm interview time, date, and names of interviewers.

Planning
    - One hour was planned for the interview. The interview did not last the entire hour.

Number of interviews
    - One interview with the Supervisor and Manager of the Department

Perception of the people, office, and work culture
    The people are great. From the first call from HR to the interview to the offer all personnel was great to work with. The culture is very much open to new ideas and easy to get a long with. Everyone that I've met so far has been great and optimistic. Management so far have been supportive and eager to have new hires on board. There are a mix of employees who have been there for a long time to those who are fairly new. Even in management there are people who have been with the organization for years and years to those those who have only been there a few months to a few years. There is a lot of emphasis on teamwork and communication.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. No "hard" questions. The questions were more to gauge your thought process and approach to problem solving and teamwork. I suggest to really try to show them who you are and how your personal experiences can work with the current team. Use examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union position. No negotiation.

Interpreter Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

During the summer, the director was on PTO so the processed took longer than normal. One month total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went against convention and helped other think outside the box.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about American Sign Language? and the deaf community?   Answer Question

Manager Workforce Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Hospital (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2008.

Interview

Multiple interviews. First with HR Generalist by phone. 2nd interview with Director HR. 3rd Interview with Co workers - 4 HR Managers. Next round of interviews: CNO and DONs

Interview Questions

• Information about current nursing shortaage and how to solve it.   1 Answer
    • How to overcome lack of HealthCare Experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple and easy. Great offer