Reliable Software Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

3.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Interview

Telephonic

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reliable Software Resources (Cary, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Very smooth process from start to finish

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty intense

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliable Software Resources in February 2013.

Interview

Referral thru friend, worked 6 years in USA and 30 minutes interview on past experience,

Interview Questions

• 30 minutes interview on expertise in what all are the technologies, and past experience and education qualification.   Answer Question

Negotiation

10% better salary than previous job.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliable Software Resources (Tampa, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

To start off, with the Initial Training Provided by Reliable Software was great by taking examples of real time Projects and they were thoroughly Professional in every process, right from Preparing for the Training to securing a job, they have lot of clients based of my background.

Interview Questions

• Have they did ssrs reports off an application/transactional database or only reporting off a datamart   1 Answer
    • In there last 3 jobs, what % of time was SSRS vs other stuff like SSAS, SSIS etc?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes i was able to negotiate. Please pay attention to the location, Work Environment and the Team Size.

Senior DW Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northville, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliable Software Resources (Northville, MI) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process was very good.

Interview Questions

• Will you go back to your home country in next 10 years?   Answer Question

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliable Software Resources (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

3 round of interview

HR Round
    OPS Round
    Salary Discussion

The Process was difficult but it will be easy if you have enough knowledge about the complete recruitment process.

You should also how to use the job portal , key words and communication skills

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliable Software Resources.

Interview

The points mentioned below are the best steps followed by us to ensure we hire the right person:
    > Strategy
    > Budget
    > Proven Selection System
    > Documentation/Measuring System

Interview Questions

• Have you ever thought of leaving your present position before? If yes, what do you think kept you there?   Answer Question