Reliable Software Resources 33 Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Reliable Software Resources CEO Ravi Vallem
Ravi Vallem

1. "Best Consultancy company in Michigan"

Pros

I have been working for Reliable for more than 3 years. They pay as per industry standard. They don't have any hidden policy or agenda. HR team is really nice. I always get my pay check on time. No hassle at all. They increased my salary when they got better rate from their client. Pretty much I like this company.

Cons

I don't see any except the one that there will be no interaction with management and employees. One way it's good that you are the boss.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to meet management with the consultants who are running business. I am talking about us, who work at client site but never getting any chance to talk to leadership.

2. "Expert in Immigration & Client relation"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reliable Software Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reliable software Resources is the best employer in the Industry.They are offering industry best salary & good benefits. I have very good experience with them and they helped me in all the way.
    I got my Immigration approval through this company in a short period.

Cons

I haven't had any Negatives with this company

3. "Great Company"

Former Employee - MSTR Interviewer and Phone Transfer in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - MSTR Interviewer and Phone Transfer in Detroit, MI

Pros

They hire locally and nationally and totally support the below

H-1B program is flawed beyond repair. It should be abolished in favor of something smarter. Corporations have no place being immigration middle men. Immigration is about something much more pure and sacrosanct than corporate profits. It needs to be abolished in favor of permanent immigration as opposed to corporate sponsorship. Immigration should be limited to 5% of net job gains each year. In years when we have job loss, It should be restricted. Off course there will be more people would applying than we have openings for. Then acceptance should be based on first come first serve basis. The case is about economics and national interest, and has nothing to do with race. The reason H1B visa holders are so easily exploited is because of corporate sponsorship. Green cards in sustainable numbers would make them equal players in the labor market. An H-1B visa amounts to second class labor and corporate sponsorship gives companies leverage against American workers wages and salary. This hurts American workers directly and it hurts us as a nation indirectly.

Cons

Nothing I can think about

Advice to Management

Excellent Management

5. "Jr. Front End Developer"

Current Employee - Junior Frontend UI Developer in Northville, MI
    Current Employee - Junior Frontend UI Developer in Northville, MI

I have been working at Reliable Software Resources (More than a year)

Pros

Reliable is a great opportunity for me start a new career. I loved working here. This is a cool environment for beginners. They train their staff very well.

Cons

I don't see any cons with this company. I am just looking for a full time oppurtunity with the direct client.

Advice to Management

They are doing good.

"Senior Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Reliable Software Resources full-time

Pros

Nice company ..salary on time...good immigration system for H1b candidate

Cons

Limited growth. More offsite development. Need to focus on onsite development

Advice to Management

Management needs to have plan to retain senior developer

7. "Good"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Farmington Hills, MI

Pros

Great place, great people, best job I have ever had.

Cons

Cannot think of anything really bad to say.

8. "Great Life"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northville, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northville, MI

Pros

Good work environment and life balance

Cons

I could not find anything negative

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

"Definitely Reliable"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Reliable Software Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have almost 10 years experience in the IT field and had started my career with Infosys. In the course of my career I did join many companies who made promises on assistance with Immigration, salary and benefits and promptly rescinded. This included US companies as well. After having really bad experiences, I joined Reliable on the recommendation of a friend. This is the most ethical company that I have worked with. They have kept their word on all their promises. During hiring they loaned me money for premium processing which as per USCIS rules is not the responsibility of the company. This is without me working even one single day. All payments were prompt. In fact the Vendor did not pay for 5 months and yet my salary was credited on time, every month. The insurance is decent and much better than what my US employers had offered. They have started to process the green card petition as well and infact from the first week of joining the HR kept calling me and following up. all HR queries are answered promptly and on time.The hourly pay ratio is on the lower side, however the rates are higher, so you do get paid commensurate to joining most companies. All together this company is the best I have worked for. They even have a 401K with decent mutual funds to select. I did go for stamping in India while working on the EVC model and there was no issues at all. The visa was approved.

Cons

401k have no match. If it is due to lack of employee participation, please inform employees on the use for the same.
    No pay for vacation is a slight issue. If you can cap it at 2 to 3 weeks a year paid vacation that would be great.
    Reimbursement, even partial for visa stamping would be great if implemented.

Advice to Management

I am grateful that the management was willing to found a company with ethics as it's compass. As long as it sticks to its founding values I am sure this company will have a brilliant future.

"Great People and very good company to work with"

Current Employee - Information Technology Programmer/Analyst in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Information Technology Programmer/Analyst in Providence, RI

Pros

They have been very honest with me right from the day one i was employed with. Though there are not lot of benefits to offer but they pay good enough to cover up our other expenses. They have been always generous in providing any additional certifications or training's if required.

I highly recommend the company for their Immigration services and it is far better than big giant companies.

Cons

Calling the Key Employees every other month to understand their Issues or any other concerns would be better, though i didn't find any issues but we would expect those follow up calls from the HR or Employee relations team.

Advice to Management

I expect the top management to identify the Key employees and engage them for multiple projects using our Experience.

11. "RSRIT: The ideal place to work at !"

Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior BI Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Reliable Software Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Simply the Best company to work for A + + + + + ! I feel blessed to be working for them and last week I have had the privilege to have completed 3 wonderful years with them. I look forward to many more years with this great organization and together achieve a steady growth.

Unlike a typical company, this esteemed organization stands out from other companies because it is run by brilliant, down to earth, kind, diligent visionaries who have worked hard to bring RSRIT to where it is and at the same time taken care of it's employees.

The learning atmosphere is strong here and to keep everyone on par with the current technology and advanced software resources, from time conducts various trainings and workshops which are attended by people of all levels.

Also like a family member, it has always been there for it's employees when dire situations arise or during difficult times. They go out of their way with expedited help whether it is financial, emotional and I have witnessed that personally on several occasions.

On the whole it is truly an ideal organization for an employee who not only seeks a great compensation package but gets to work with other brilliant and noble individuals from diverse backgrounds and in doing so has wonderful opportunities to develop newer skills and grow and add value.

To express the euphoria of my wonderful experience at RSRIT, here are a few lines from the works of the great English poet James Montgomery that illustrate the main goal:

"Onward, onward may we press through the path of duty;
      Virtue is true happiness, excellence true beauty;
      Minds are of celestial birth, make we them a heaven on Earth"

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success"
                                                      - Henry Ford

Cons

I have to use five words minimum, but wish to say it in two :

None Whatsoever !

Advice to Management

Kudos to all of you and keep up the great work as you have been doing !