Replicon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 83 of over 83 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Replicon

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Replicon in Mar 2021

Interview

Three steps process: 1. Online coding test on hackerrank, 2. Technical round was taken by 3 people video call along with a screen sharing. 3. HR round asked for the documents of 10th, 12th, BTech and all other previous companies where you have worked till now.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Encode and decode a string. eg. aaaabbbc to a4b3c1. 2. Questions related to promises, callbacks, SQL, and no SQL database. 3. How node.js handles concurrent requests.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Replicon (New Delhi)

Interview

Got a call from the hr. There were two rounds with the product head based out of US. First round was a general discussion on cv. Second one was more focussed on scenario based questions. The rounds went well. The pain point is the hr niranjan who is a hard to reach person. No updates post that.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Replicon

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Replicon

Interview

First Aptitude,Later on GD and then interview.Aptitude is an easy task.GD consisted of 10 students per slot in which introduction and Gd points are asked .The process is virtual on a zoom call.

Interview Questions
  • In Gd more than topic points the self introduction in brief is more important.

Replicon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Replicon

Interview

It was a GD round and the given topic is hard work or smart work and it has gone through online, there was so much disturbances but the host was so nice and handled the situations clearly and it was a nice experience and i shared my thoughts peacefully......

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Replicon (New Delhi)

Interview

It was the most unprofessional interview I had ever experienced. Very old school and bookish answers expected. Interviewer is not open minded and very stubborn with his thoughts. When I proved that his own Statements are contradicting, he abruptly cut the call.

Interview Questions
  • Your network connection is Poor. Login again...
  • A Product Manager should always have to directly take an Idea and it should be Bang On and Successful.
  • 10 different ways to Speed up Pizza Delivery
  • He wanted to discuss Design based questions in 5 minutes...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Replicon (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Initial Interview, followed by interview with 4 members of the data science team. They said they would likely have a quiz in the future but didn't for me. The second interview was a little technical but mostly focused on past work and how it applied to job at Replicon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhadrāvati

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Replicon (Bhadrāvati) in May 2020

Interview

There is no Azure technology in this company. But they shortlisted my profile to attend interview. Technical round —1 hr. Manager round—1hr Simply asked the same question again and again in manager round Wasted my time. After 5 days of completing manager round, i finally got response as my profile not shortlisted. I know this is because of the package I asked. They can’t afford that package even manager told the same.

Interview Questions
  • About Azure, Linux, Sql, port numbers, networking, load balancer.. They don’t know anything about Azure they are simply hiring us for the position of AWS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Replicon (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

4 Rounds of Interview- starts with a F2F round followed by Skill Test- Technical- review and redlining of contract-Followed by phone interviews with global leaders. The interview goes for about 1 hour to 1. hour 30 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Work flow/ process of contract management, indemnification clauses/ process- situational based or contract based

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Replicon (Bangalore) in Dec 2019

Interview

- Phone interview with the recruiter - Phone interview with the hiring manager - Skill Test - Business presentation - ln person with hiring manager - about 2 hour - Interview with the US manager All interviewers were with Replicon for about 5 years. A lot of drilling down into specific experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships versus hunting for new clients, and why? 2. How would you approach a short sales cycle differently than a long sales cycle?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Replicon (Bangalore) in Sep 2019

Interview

Questions were based on Cloud computing(Basics), Windows, AWS,Networking,Linux Commands. They wanted to know whether I have understanding of the above concepts or not and how those things work together .

Interview Questions
  • IaaS,PaaS,SaaS, PC configurations, grep command of linux, DNS, TCP
Viewing 1 - 10 of 83 Interviews