Reply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reply (Milan, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

a first attitude test with simple questions on past experiences, then an interview with the HR and if the feedback is positive you will be redirected to the various little companies that comprise reply based on your profile for further interviews. I personally have done two more that day.

Interview Questions

• think of a moment in which you worked in team and you had a difficult situation, which was your role and how did reacted to solve the issue?   1 Answer

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reply (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

This company reached out to me. There was an initial phone interview conducted by HR. The second step was with HR and a technical person (software manager). They mainly asked me to speak about previous experiences that they thought were related to the job they were hiring for.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reply (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I was hired directly out of college. The process consisted in two personal interviews with management and prospective supervisor. Only took one day. The focus was mainly on university accomplishments and career expectations.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reply (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Long process - about 3 weeks. I had a phone interview with HR and then to in-person interview in the space of 2 weeks. Got an offer about a week + later.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reply (Turin (Italy)) in October 2014.

Interview

First you have to fill out a form with your past experience and evaluate your own aptitudes and soft skills (things like analytical reasoning, coping with stress, working in a team..), then this gets posted for all the companies part of the group to see and you get contacted directly by the ones interested in you for a face-to-face interview, usually with the company's manager.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reply (Turin (Italy)) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all they asked me to fill up a form with a lot of detailed question about my academic background and previous working experience. After this I had a pre interview with an HR employee for a quick explanation about the holding structure and the working opportunities. Finally I met manager of some sub-companies.

Interview Questions

• Clarification about my working experience in previous job. They asked me in detail what was my position and the methodologies i used.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reply (Milano (Italy)) in June 2014.

Interview

Just they took a look on my resume. So they decided to gave me a little project to develop from scratch. I had a junior developer who helped me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call from a recruiter asking to visit the headquarters for an on-site interview.
    I spoke with a person HR that asked me non-technical questions for about 45 minutes than I had a couple of chats with managers of a group which represented a good fit for my skills.
    They didn't ask me any technical question, but they only described their job and what projects they were working on.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any technical question during the whole time.
      Be prepared to answer psychologic questions like "are you an artistic or scientific person?"   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

First, need to fill a form online and the questions are all in Italian, then a very general interview about all the basic information, like your acadamic career, language skills, working experiences, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reply (Turin (Italy)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by linkedin to have an interview for possible positions in Turin. A recruiter presented to me the concept reply program in a very unpolite manner. Bossy and rude!

Interview Questions

• I didn' accept the interview because the bossy tone of the recruiter. She belong to me with a rude and unpolite way. I asked to colegues that are working in the same company and they told me that this is the ordinary way/mood there, So that I refused the interview.   Answer Question