Reply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reply (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Long process - about 3 weeks. I had a phone interview with HR and then to in-person interview in the space of 2 weeks. Got an offer about a week + later.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reply (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I was hired directly out of college. The process consisted in two personal interviews with management and prospective supervisor. Only took one day. The focus was mainly on university accomplishments and career expectations.

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

The fist step is a telephone interview where you receive information about the open position that mai fit with your profile. The you are invited to an inteview with HR that is mainly focused on describing your academic achievements and personality. Then, I was invited to an interview with Technology HR manager and in this occasion you are asked to tell about your job experience and the competences that you have developed. The final step is an interview with a partner which will present you some on-going project in which you might be involved. Overall, easy question and comfortable approach.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your interests   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a moment in which you have proven to have problem solving skill   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reply (Milano (Italy)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR interview followed by a technical interview for the specific selected company. The technical interview was focused on software engineering, in particular design pattern, and some basic machine learning problems

Interview Questions

• Given historical data about past project cost, predict cost for a given project.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reply (Turin (Italy)) in March 2017.

Interview

First you have to pass through the HR and it redirects you to the Reply section that fits your requirements. The overall process took one day and I talked to three different managers.

Technology Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reply (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Pretty straightforward process. Had a single round of interview with the HR. Primarily competency based, some of the questions included previous experience, past projects, motivation, future goals.
    Knowledge of the company's structure and services.

Applications Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reply.

Interview

Easy , technical ,informative and friendly .interview was about day to day business also how to deal with critical calls and how to manage the call queue.with critical calls and how to manage the call queue.with critical calls and how to manage the call queue

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reply (Rome (Italy)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through another Company, which would have to hire me for this job position, but I declined because the salary offered was below my expectations. The person who has presented me, wasn't present during the interview.
    They asked: explanation of your past experiences, some detailed questions about the framework used, some questions to check my current experience.

Interview Questions

• a strange question about the form of the manhole covers:
      which kind you should use? Round or square?
      1 Answer

the salary offered was below my expectations

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reply (Milan (Italy)) in December 2016.

Interview

Three steps interview. The first with the HR, the second with one manager (via Skype) and the last with both the partner and the manager. They hire only best students so the purpose of the interview is to understand motivations
    , interests and if the person in front of them is smart.

Interview Questions

• Which courses interested you most at the university?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe some projects that you did at the university?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reply (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

Speak with HR and then with the Unit manager. Reviewed the background skills and received some questions regarding your availability to work on night calls. Also spoke with some people working in the same area.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work during the night shifts? The job was related to position in the Billing area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got the offer and accepted. Salaries were not so high.