Reply Reviews

3.8
Reply CEO Tatiana Rizzante
Tatiana Rizzante
Pros
Cons
  • "work life balance could be better(in 25 reviews)

• "Low salaries, no one is really expert (very young people, managers are 36ish)(in 17 reviews)

"Interesting Projects and International Environment."

5.0
     in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Reply for more than a year

Pros

Interesting and impactful projects. International Environment. Good learning and career opportunities. Good compensation and 401K. Outstanding collegues.

Cons

Perks to be improved. Offices a little overcrowded

October 25, 2018Social Network Manager

Dear Replyer, thank you for taking the time to write about your positive Reply experience. We keep growing and our brand new offices are now open in Munich and London. We're working on new headquarters in Turin, designing an office shaped around the employee experience. Furthermore, we started working on wellness and wellbeing initiatives since 2017. We really wish you the best in your career path And if you want to keep in touch, have a look at the #LifeAtReply hashtag on Instagram and keep following Reply U on social media.

2. "Not great"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hours are relatively flexible depending on which team you're on.

Cons

Base salary is extremely low. Work environment is toxic! The upper management give high promises for new projects but do not deliver. Managers can be very passive aggressive and don't show much interest in my work.

July 25, 2019Social Network Manager

Dear Replyer, thank you for sharing your thoughts and helping us understand where we can improve. We recruit top talents from the best universities and we strive to have adequate emoluments across Europe. We care about uncompromising quality and Reply companies support certifications paths for their employees. We recommend you share any concerns that affect your work-life balance and other issues with your manager.

3. "Great people"

Former Employee - Consultant in Burr Ridge, IL

I worked at Reply full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Reply does a really good job of creating a culture around learning by building an internal community among its disciplines. If there is a problem or technology you are struggling with, there is always someone who is an expert and willing to help you out.

Cons

You don't always feel totally informed on what is happening with the company.

July 25, 2019Social Network Manager

Dear former colleague, thank you for taking the time to write about your positive Reply experience. Reply values guide every action we take. Excellence, Teamwork, Innovation, Speed and attention to our customers are the drivers for our growth. Reply has an agile approach to personal growth as well: you've got to seizes opportunities other than wait for top-down predetermined paths. We’re working hard on improving all aspects of the internal environment. We wish you the best in your next career steps/in your future career.

"IT Consultant"

I have been working at Reply full-time

Pros

Really good company for starting career. Low level need to be hired.

Cons

Difficult to grow professionally. After 2 years literally you stopping and need new job. Office small and not really comfort.

June 7, 2018Consultant

Dear Replyer, Thank you for sharing your experience on Glassdoor – we appreciate your feedback. Reply is driven by excellence: our people come from the best universities around the world, so the Replyers' culture is highly academic. We strongly believe in quality without compromise, and continuous improvement. We value ability and achievement – which is why each Replyer builds their individual career path with their manager on a daily basis, with defined, compulsory annual appraisals. Also, we have a programme that lets you look for internal job applications, and gives you the chance to start a new adventure at Reply. We keep growing, and our brand new offices are now open in Munich and London. We're also working on new headquarters in Turin, designing offices shaped around the employee experience. We’re improving all aspects of our internal environment. We are confident we're going in the right direction, and hope you’ll help us get there. All the best.

"It's an OK place"

I have been working at Reply full-time

Pros

People are easy to get along with.

Cons

Not much to say that's bad/

October 25, 2018Social Network Manager

Dear Replyer, thank you for sharing your experience with Glassdoor, your feedback is much appreciated. We’re working hard on improving all aspects of the internal environment. We wish you the best in your next career steps/in your future career. We are confident we're going in the right direction and hope you will help us get there.

6. "Consultant - Software Developer"

4.0
    Current Employee - Consultant - Software Developer in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are someone that likes to learn on the job and has the motivation to tackle cumbersome projects, then this would be a good fit as there are always many issues to deal with that require multitasking and wearing several hats.

Cons

Work life balance not the best.

July 25, 2019Social Network Manager

Dear Replyer, thank you for sharing your experience on Glassdoor, your feedback is much appreciated. We totally understand that the work-life balance is something in which we can improve and that the consulting life is something that requires some really stressful periods. In Reply all the projects are designed and delivered in collaboration with the customer, following our north-pole values: sharing aims and objectives, with a sense of responsibility, professional approach and moral integrity. Thank you for your feedback, this is very useful for us to identify areas of improvement. We wish you all the best for your working future.

"Okay to hone your telephone sales skills while you find something else"

I worked at Reply

Pros

People are pretty nice but the managements pretty harsh

Cons

Find it out phone calls all day selling leads that aren't very good

October 25, 2018Social Network Manager

Dear former colleague, thank you for sharing your experience with Glassdoor, your feedback is much appreciated. Reply is made of a network of highly specialized companies that help their clients to define business models based on new technological paradigms. We are driven by Excellence: Replyers' culture is highly specific academic from the best worldwide universities and we strive to have adequate emoluments across Europe. We really wish you the best in your career path. And if you want to keep in touch, have a look at the #LifeAtReply hashtag on Instagram and keep following Reply U on social media.

"Major improvements needed"

Current Employee - Consultant in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

Pros

- High level of responsibility early on

Cons

- Nonexistent work life balance. - Very top down management approach - management will promise a deadline without talking to its developers, and then expect long hours to meet the deadline that was never discussed. - Compensation below market value; only discussed once per year. - Only one main customer; no other projects coming in. - Absolutely no working from home.

"Ambivalent"

Consultant in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Reply

Pros

Slow work environment...good for inexperienced developers. They are good about providing paid training related to your work. Good about reimbursing expenses.

Cons

Lower end of pay scale, medical package very very expensive with not great coverage. 401k is about less than average with not a great match. No bonus structure.

Continue reading

"A great stepping stone that offers good experience"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reply full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The experience is very good: you work as a consultant to a very big client right off the bat. - Because it is a small startup, you are given much responsibility early on in your position. - Small startup makes for a more casual dress code and workplace.

Cons

- Moving up to the next position is very difficult; there are senior consultants here who manage 5-10 people each that the company refuses to promote to manager. - Career path and other such discussions are difficult to have because career path is not clearly defined. - The pay and benefits are low compared to other positions of the same nature.

July 25, 2019Social Network Manager

Dear Replyer, thank you for taking the time to write about your positive Reply experience. To leverage on individual talent is part of the Reply key values, together with collaboration, teamwork and knowledge sharing. All the Replyers are responsible for their own career path, leveraging on the continuous challenges and projects we develop with our customers. We recommend you share any concerns that affect your work-life balance and other issues with your manager. Thank you for your feedback. We wish you all the best for your working future.

Found 378 reviews