Republic Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Republic Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Republic Services

2.6

Operation Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiters and talent acquisition partners numerous times about the different opportunities with Republic Services. They were helpful in the beginning but then they just stopped responded all together. I have over 7+ years of management experience with a Masters degree in Management and still couldn't get an interview for the trainee position, even though the talent acquisition partner stated I was qualified to go straight into a ops supervisor position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview, following the phone interview I was contacted to schedule an in person interview, and told that there is a three step process and that the General Manager had to be consulted.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to think outside the box to solve an issue at work?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Lafayette, LA) in February 2020.

Interview

Very professional and thorough process. Had 4 interviews and was very impressed by questions and knowledge each person held. Interviewers made sure to explain their expectations in great detail and reassured you that the training is very in depth in order for you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• What skills from your former job would help you in this job?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Services (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiting MANAGER, along with 11 other candidates in copy. I'm still not sure why they contacted all of us copied into one email, but I would have preferred some sort of anonymity in the interview process. With that said, I lost interest in moving forward in the process and with the possibility of working for someone who cuts corners and puts candidates' anonymity at risk. This was extremely alarming, and a terrible first impression of the company's recruiting team.

Hopefully this is only a reflection of this group and not of the company overall, but someone hired and trusted this person to do a job that they're clearly not qualified or capable of doing. Attention to detail is so important in the Human Resources/Recruiting team, and I'm very concerned that this happened.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

Phone screen with someone in AZ, then a face to face interview with GM and Sales manager. They ask about past and want to see you have cold calling skills on phone and in the field.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why Republic Services should hire you?   1 Answer

Accelerated GM Program Interview

Interview

I applied through their website in August. The program is geared towards 2nd year MBA students with a strong leadership background. There was an initial phone interview with someone from HR that I did not advance beyond.

Frontload Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Republic Services (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Have u ever walked into a job and just felt like I'm deffinity not gonna get this job? introduction was not inviting, just put it like this the guy interviewing me seemed uninterested in me before we even spoke about my experience. Company's should really do more research on people before they put them in these type of positions.

Interview Questions

• Can u drive this type of truck?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Republic Services (Chandler, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy with the typical interview questions. They asked about 10 questions total. Listening to a few calls with a representative was included in interview process. I believe they wanted to see if a person would fit with their culture.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult client over the phone?   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Good talked to manager he went through everything two part interview show me day to day operations talked to some of the workers they seem to enjoy there jobs very played back shop

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview was casual and friendly at the job site. Relaxed atmosphere, with hiring and area manager. I presented several projects related to the job position and also reviewed the existing documentation of the site permits,

Interview Questions

• There were questions about the technical experience; more like a working session.   Answer Question