Republic Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Republic Services (Chandler, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Was approached with recruitment e-mail. Took online assessment. Was approached by another recruited for phone interview. Passed to physical on site interview with sit-in and short tour. Called for background test information and drug testing. Passed and e-mailed document signings. E-mailed first-day training location.

Interview Questions

• "Why did I quit my last job."   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a quick interview with hiring Manager followed by a coding text in which two developers asked me a few basic stuff. They also asked me to code in Javascript for sometime.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I submitted an application and and HR recruiter contacted me within the week. Asked me a lot of questions about myself and what I know about Republic. Then after I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. After a good interview with the hiring manager I was offered the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Republic Services in January 2018.

Interview

First you must create an account online with them. The best next step after filling out the application was a test that was emailed to me. Once I completed the test , I received a call requesting a good time for a phone interview .

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kilgore, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Kilgore, TX).

Interview

Didn’t get call back for interview #2 so I reached out to the recruiter who initially contacted me. She was very nice and informative until I asked for feedback on my interview. I asked because I haven’t been through the interview process in several years and am sure I need to work on a few things. I thought it was common to ask, but apparently not with Republic. When I pressed the issue I got the standard “thanks but no thanks and please be sure to apply to any other position” email.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of your activities?   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Canton, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

Great interview. Very relaxing laid back atmosphere. I am looking forward to hearing if I got the job. Very detailed interview with lots of positive company information and employee appreciation. I'm excited!

Billing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Services (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

1st interview with Asst. Controller and Controller. Questions were technical in nature. Wanted to know what computer/system skills I possessed and what was expected in the position. 2nd Interview with General Manager. Standard interview questions that were situational in nature. Discussed the daily functions of the position. Overall, a great experience.

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Chandler, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview initially, which lasted about 15-20 minutes. Was scheduled for an in-person interview the nex day. That was the extent of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a situation where a coworker and I did not get along?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring supervisor. Once past those, they brought me in to interview with the hiring supervisor and a peer interview. After passing that round I was brought back in to interview with the executives I would be supporting.
    This was one of the best overall interview processes I have over had. From the initial phone call and being told what to expect to being given complete logistic details for the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Relate a time I had multiple projects with the same deadline and how did I handle the situation.   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Republic Services.

Interview

Interview process was fast and very responsive with letting me know what the status was at all times. Very professional, timely oriented. looking forward to starting my career at Republic Services.

Interview Questions

• How many days a year is a reasonable number to call in sick?   1 Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Republic Services (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Telephone Interview was clean and clear-cut. However, there is a process breakdown with 2nd and 3rd interviews. The contact center is new and seems to have some process improvements needed. Slow communication (could've been just me since I was declined the position).