Rescuecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rescuecom Interview Questions

2.5

Remote Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

You will be asked Questions that Relate to Your Job Experience and You Will be Questioned on Your Understanding of Computer Software , Hardware and How to Deal with Customer on a Daily Basics and to Handle Situations as they come about. Your Work Experience will be Helpful in Showing that you know how to Solve Problems with the Assistance of others and You must be able to make Good Judgment also without Help.

Content Writer/Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Applied through craigslist after seeing the same ad over and over. Emailed and offered an interview with no other information. Had to follow up to get the address to the place. Old style skills / personality test is given on a terminal followed by a short interview with the "CEO". Questions are rambling and don't really get at much, just fill in the best one can.

Interview Questions

• Managing a confused personality as he interviews you is the main issue. He doesn't really know what's going on.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, take it or leave it.

Human Resources Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

You take an exam and then after the exam I proceeded to meet with the CEO of the company for the interview. The exam itself takes approximately an hour to complete. The meeting with the CEO was also approximately an hour long.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Originallly, I responded to a job posting on Craigslist, of all places. The next day, I was called back and set up a time for an interview. The day of the interview, I'm greeted by a man shamelessly tucking into a sandwich at his desk (rather loudly, I might add). Rising to meet me, I notice that he's got more than a few bits of food peppered throughout his beard. He instructs me to proceed to a small side room, where I'm told to take a test. The assessment was a joke, involving mostly SAT-type matching and pop-psychology personality questions.
    Some time later, the small, weaselly CEO of the company invites me into his "office" - a laptop sitting on the end of a conference table - for the remainder of my "interview." He asks me several degrading questions meant to insinuate that I was a drug user and alcoholic (I'd just graduated college) and then proceeded to stare blankly at me resume for several minutes. I persisted, and eventually was offered a job, which I stupidly accepted (at the time, I was desperate).

Interview Questions

• "So, you're going to sit there and tell me that you don't like a little puff of marijuana every now and then?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

He scoffed at my original request for $12 hourly, and offered me minimum wage.

Computer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Worst, most unprofessional interview ever! I was told to go into a room and take a computerized test which took over an hour and felt like the SAT's. After, the CEO interviewed me by staring blankly at my resume for what seemed like forever. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous call center experience?   1 Answer

He laughed at my salary suggestion and offered me minimum wage for overnight hours.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Syracuse, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with the President of the company, for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Rates are set.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rescuecom (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

The franchisee I interviewed with seemed very rushed and overworked. He made sure to walk through the basics, and he explained a little about how the company works. He made a point of distancing himself from me and me from the company. Emphasis on contractor. He offered me the job after I took a computerized test.

Sales Interview

Interview

2 meetings with owners

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Ar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rescuecom in June 2012.