Reservations.com Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reservations.com

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Reservations.com (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview process was great. Very honest and up front about the position. First there was a phone call from HR to make sure of interest. Then a phone interview, followed up by in-person interviews with some staff members. Thorough and precise.

Interview Questions
  • They were looking for a specific ability and skill set.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reservations.com (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview process was well structured, with a few rounds of interviews. The HR team was very responsive throughout the interview process and answered all benefits related questions promptly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reservations.com (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2018

Interview

The process consisted of two tests covering various areas of skill related to my current position. After each test, the lead software architect reviewed my solutions with me and walked me through ways that those solutions could be made better. This was always done in a kind manner as though he only wanted to educate me, and I knew this would be an environment that I could definitely learn and grow in. After the second test, I was contacted shortly after and with an offer letter. Overall the process was pretty straightforward!

Interview Questions
  • Create a specified C# console application
  • Create a specified game using Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reservations.com (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

Interview process was conversational from the phone call to the offer process. Very focused on the right fit for the company culture as well as skills fit. Started with email from hiring manager, then 30 minute phone call, followed up with next day interview. Interview was approximately an hour with members of the team. Interview was interesting and gave a good peek into the company in terms of talent all ready on the team, as well as setting the vision for the future of the company. Team members were open to answering questions and it was a great dialogue.

Interview Questions
  • How would you spend the first 30 days in the role.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Reservations.com (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2017

Interview

I was initially contacted by the hiring manager via LinkedIn.com. After a quick back and forth thru messenger we scheduled a phone/exploration call to give me the opportunity to learn about the company and the role being hired for to see if I'd be a good fit. After learning some basic information about the company, their recent growth and business strategy I was intrigued and excited for the opportunity at hand as I thought I'd be a good fit for the team. Next we scheduled a meeting at the office so that I could see and meet some of the team, ask and be asked some additional questions and get a better perspective about the company as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • As with any interview, many typical questions were asked such as what is my work style, examples of successes and failures I've had, what tools I've used to for email marketing or for tasks and project management.
RSS Feed</>Embed