Reservations.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Yatin Patel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Always Striving To Be Better"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Reservations is always striving to be better. They have had their problems in the past, but management continues to look for opportunities to improve.

Cons

Growing pains. There will always be growing pains for a startup and Reservations is no different. Our management recognizes these issues and works to correct them as soon as possible.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

2. "Best workplace experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with the company for almost 2 yrs and by far the best company in central Florida that I have worked for, the work ethics, atmosphere, dynamic, support and career opportunity it’s been amazing.

The team is so supportive and friendly, everyone like and respect each other, working hard as a team to achieve the company goals and expectations.

Upper managements as well the founders are incredible caring and professional, they always encourage everyone, you feel you working with leaders not bosses, the interaction between all is great.

After coming from work with big corporation for more than 7 yrs, I have to say that Reservations.com exceed my expectations, I highly recommended.

Cons

At times we face challenges as company continue growing so fast, this is great, also upper management always help us go through the process and support us with it. A good cons for sure. we all face challenges that at the end help us to brainstorm and think outside the box, we are not just doing a job, we are excelling ourselves.

Advice to Management

keep doing an excellent job,

3. "Awesome company to work for!"

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time

Pros

Great leaders, flexible scheduling, amazing coworkers, plenty of fun team building outings, constant change in the most positive way, and a fast growing company leading to many opportunities.

Cons

There could be a better understanding for all employees of the different departments.

4. "A pleasant work expereience"

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time

Pros

Considerate company, that works with scheduling and personal matters well. Has had steady growth.

Cons

Small teams while in the growing stage makes it challenging to get tasks completed. But with the steady growth and the owners listening to reason Im sure this will be a thing of the past after long.

Advice to Management

Help with development of employee's, and the requests they have to improve work loads, and morale of the teams.

5. "Great Company to work at."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome infrastructure, Work life balance is perfect, Management is very supportive when it comes to taking up new opportunities. Everyone is friendly and communicative towards one another. While people conversed with each other, they still get work done.

Cons

I don't see any problem working here, as i said this is a great place to work at, these people value skilled developers and if you have the right skills this is the place to work for you.

6. "A Growing Team"

Current Employee - Senior C# Full Stack Web Dev in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior C# Full Stack Web Dev in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership is committed to the growth of the employees. In the short time that I have been here I have been challenged and given the the chance to grow. The team has also had a number of events for fun and strengthening the bonds between us.

Cons

Parking is two blocks away. Fire drills from the 16th floor.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to expand the team so that we can build the best service possible for the public and our partners.

7. "At Reservations.com, I had a great time working there because it had a very calm and comfortable environment."

Pros

Everyone was friendly and communicative towards one another. While people conversed with each other, they still got work done. I looked forward to coming in each day.

Cons

I didn't really see any problems the company had. Everyone did what they had to do and enjoyed their time there. I'm sure whatever challenge they might face, it will be no problem to them.

8. "Amazing company to work for!"

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time

Pros

Great location downtown. Very positive and team environment. Very close knit and like a family which makes it very pleasant to come to work each day

Cons

Don’t really have any cons other than it’s a new company so there snags here and there but nothing major that makes working here unpleasant in any way

9. "Great growing company"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Reservations.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Location, downtown Orlando. We will have company outings and a potluck every once in a while. Fast moving company with a lot of room to grow, as long as you put the work in. I started as entry level and your managers will help guide you toward your career goal. The team works well together, and everyone is very open and great to work with.

Cons

As a young company, it can have hiccups. Benefits are decent, but they could be better.

"Probably one of the worst companies I have ever worked for, stay clear of them!"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Analyst in Orlando, FL

I worked at Reservations.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They pay relatively well, since they technically hire anyone in need of a job and some potential. That’s all the pros I have for you, sorry.

Cons

They scam people in the hotel industry. The CEO’s are womanizers (I would know, I am a woman). There no advancing your career in his company, don’t let them fool you, they have structure or departments. I created Google AdWords keywords for 8 hours a day, day in and day out. That was my role for a whole year, nothing more nothing less. The website is lies. In all honestly, just don’t waste your time, this company won’t help your resume or your dignity.

Advice to Management

Turn yourself in to the BBB, maybe you’ll avoid some prison time for scamming for many people and getting away with it.

Reservations.com Response

Jul 6, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. as it concerns us a great deal that this was your experience in our company. Your feedback will be shared with our local and global leadership teams.