Resource Residential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resource Residential Interview Questions

2.7

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Residential.

Interview

Interviewed with property manager then the following week interviewed with the district manager. Had to take a personality test and a drug test. Was offered the job the day after the interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you handled a situation with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resource Residential (Altoona, PA).

Interview

It was very routine, I applied online and was called in for a team building exercise with all of the candidates to see how we interacted with one another. I received a one on one interview after that and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important quality for a successful work place.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was done over the phone, in person and through Peoples Answers. Interviews were done by both a direct manager and regional vice president. The process was accommodating in fitting my schedule at the time.

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resource Residential (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter initially, then the hiring department contacted me to set up my first set of phone interviews, then a Skype interview since I lived on the other side of the country. The process was excellent, for my final interview they flew me out and took excellent care of me while I was here. The process was very easy for me, I was asked technical questions in regards to the software we use for Revenue Management.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of them difficult since they were software specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not really any negotiation, I asked for an amount and was extended my request exactly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Resource Residential (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Easy, behavioral based interview with 4 different representatives from different branches in the company. No particularly technical questions were asked. Review of resume and personal characteristics and why you want the internship.

Leasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Resource Residential (Knoxville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview with the manager. There was a follow up questionnaire that I completed online. I was then asked to come back in to meet with the manager and the regional manager. I was offered the job and then completed a background check and a drug test.

Negotiation

The offer was very fair and I did not need to negotiate.

Regional Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Resource Residential (Detroit, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I was introduced by a recruiter. It took about 2 months to finally get a phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and seem to go well. The person I talked to was very professional and easy to talk with. I was sent a personality test to do from home and e-mail back to them. I was given the impression by the recruiter and the person I spoke with that they would be hiring soon. I followed up several weeks later and no decision had been made on personal interviews and that they wuld contact me. Further calls to reach any one were never returned.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something from your work or personal past that deals with building relationships with people.   1 Answer