Reval Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward with typical phone screening followed by in-person interviews with the whole team. Given that it's a smaller company, you meet with higher ups as well so be prepared for that. The only thing to note is the DNA interview. You'll be asked a series of extremely specific fit questions.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you showed xyz"
      "Tell me about a project you did well on, one you didn't do well on"
      "What is your proudest accomplishment"
      Was also asked some technical questions to make sure I knew the basics, but nothing intense or overly hard   Answer Question

Email Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reval.

Interview

The recruiter had a screening for 30 minutes: gave me an overview of the company and responsibilities. He said will reach out for next steps in the next couple of days, but never did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reval.

Interview

I had two phone calls with senior people in the department. Entirely behavioral questions and about my resume. Had the opportunity to ask questions about what my role would entail during the summer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used Excel. How proficient are you?   Answer Question

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Quickly scheduled interview with principal contact for initial phone screen and then in person interview shortly after. Final interview was to be followed by update on status or perhaps next steps but none was received. Substandard follow up.

Interview Questions

• Relationship of your experience to our needs; strategies for action; specific approaches and methods to achieve results; experience in similar organizational   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a former colleague. I immediately received a phone call from HR. I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter the following day. He was a bit aggressive but very knowledgeable about the company and really provided a great level of detail about the culture and the company. After the HR screening I was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked tough but important questions. I felt he was smart and straightforward and I enjoyed that about him. The interview was more conversational than a fire hose of questions.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall the process is smooth, efficient and comprehensive. I had series of 1:1 phone interviews with Managers, Directors and Executives that covered topics from an overview of Company and its culture to answering behavioral and technical questions. I was able to demonstrate my skills and experiences matched the requirements for this position and the Company's DNA.

Interview Questions

• How do you earn the trust of others (team members, clients)?   Answer Question
    • Explain the key criteria to qualify for hedge accounting in cash flow and fair value hedge?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview stuck to its allotted schedule. All interviewers were direct and also helpfully at explaining job functions and company atmosphere. I met with 3 team members, one member of Human Resources, and had an in-office phone interview with the head of Client Services after having an initial phone interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• They each asked me product knowledge   1 Answer

Content Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process went rather smoothly. I got a phone interview, then an in-person interview. I had applied to a different role initially but met with the director, and she recommended another role. She was especially nice! Everyone was pleasant and nice.

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions. Just questions about my experience and general background.   Answer Question

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I met and interviewed with four different members of the sales team, including the VP of sales and including one who was formerly in the ADR role. A former colleague from another company reached out to me to discuss this job opportunity. The interview process was very informal and laid-back, although well structured.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions regarding my education and experience to determine if I would make a good fit for the role and whether my expertise and what I can contribute falls in line with company goals for the year.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Treasury Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process, with two face to face interviews.
    A big problem with Reval is that they don;t discuss salary terms until very late in the process and when you are committed.
    They then come up with reasons to pay very little. It seems to be the same story for other staff.
    Ask about salary at the first interview and don't take any excuses. Walk away if needed.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my background and experience.
      The HR people seemed pretty clueless.   1 Answer