Reval Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reval

Reval

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Reval in Jan 2020

Interview

Good interview process. Company values, soft and hard skills and financial knowledge checked . I recommend Reval for an interview as the process is great and meeting great people.

Interview Questions
  • Level of Financial and technical knowledge
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY)

Interview

Very straightforward with typical phone screening followed by in-person interviews with the whole team. Given that it's a smaller company, you meet with higher ups as well so be prepared for that. The only thing to note is the DNA interview. You'll be asked a series of extremely specific fit questions.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you showed xyz" "Tell me about a project you did well on, one you didn't do well on" "What is your proudest accomplishment" Was also asked some technical questions to make sure I knew the basics, but nothing intense or overly hard

Reval

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reval

Interview

The recruiter had a screening for 30 minutes: gave me an overview of the company and responsibilities. He said will reach out for next steps in the next couple of days, but never did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reval

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Reval

Interview

I had two phone calls with senior people in the department. Entirely behavioral questions and about my resume. Had the opportunity to ask questions about what my role would entail during the summer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you used Excel. How proficient are you?

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reval (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Telephonic round, followed by written round and one on one in person interview. Interview process is little bit long but it worth as you will get to know lot about the organization before you join. 1) General question from HR 2) Investment banking round - 3) HR and Director round.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reval (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2016

Interview

I have gotten direct call from company. Although, it was a bit lengthy but nice experience.it look almost 1 week till I got the offer. They took 6 rounds .I.e HR round, ops round, HR head, US operations head, another ops manager round, behavioural round, director round. I was tired but gave me very good feeling when they sent me offer.

Interview Questions
  • As the company has certain standard so questions were alike. Basic questions on current role, why Reval, how do you behave in best and worst situations, strength, what do I have different which makes me different from other candidates. Client round wasn't tough. Operations round could be tough if you are not good in derivatives, options, futures, forwards, spot and etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Reval

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reval in Jan 2016

Interview

8 Rounds Across levels 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 with all different level of officers from same businessline and vertical. Top level leaders also take a final round to understand person and finance approvals

Interview Questions
  • overall discussion based on prior achievements

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY) in Nov 2015

Interview

Quickly scheduled interview with principal contact for initial phone screen and then in person interview shortly after. Final interview was to be followed by update on status or perhaps next steps but none was received. Substandard follow up.

Interview Questions
  • Relationship of your experience to our needs; strategies for action; specific approaches and methods to achieve results; experience in similar organizational
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reval (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied through a former colleague. I immediately received a phone call from HR. I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter the following day. He was a bit aggressive but very knowledgeable about the company and really provided a great level of detail about the culture and the company. After the HR screening I was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked tough but important questions. I felt he was smart and straightforward and I enjoyed that about him. The interview was more conversational than a fire hose of questions.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Reval (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Sep 2015

Interview

Hiring process was very hectic and consisted of 6 rounds. First round was a written test with questions on c, sql, .net and aptitude. After the shortlisting from the written round, there was the first technical interview. Very easy interview with few puzzles and questions on OOPS concepts. on the second day, there was second technical round. sql queries and again oops and databases related questions. Same day there were two more rounds, Hr round and ambassador round. They have a full list of questions they ask in these rounds so be prepared for these rounds. Then finally on the third day, MD round. Again technical and a mix of HR.

Interview Questions
  • nothing too difficult. just sql queries on joins, index, functions, etc..
3 people found this interview helpful