Revenue Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Revenue Analytics

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First interview by HR manager:
    Second interview by peer technical
    Actual Onsite interview is a 5 interview process
    2 behavorial interviews with directors
    3 different technical interviews. One on your favorite technology (Choose Java, C#), Case study on algorithms, Database interview

Interview Questions

• HR:
      1. Why do you want to join Revenue Analytics?
      2. Three things you are looking for in you next job?
      Technical:
      1. How many golf balls can you fit in a school bus?
      2. Favorite data structure. What is the big O in different types of data structures
      3. If you are given a code to analyse which has performance issues, what would be your strategy? What would you do with a specific SQL that is slow?
      4. Questions on multi-threading: What is a fork? How do threads communicate with each other? How would a thread know its identity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Called for a first round interview two weeks after applying which consisted of an on-the-phone behavioral interview with one market sizing case. The second round was in their office the next week which included a Day in the Life interview with an analyst, an Excel case, a normal strategy business case, and a behavioral interview with the Director of Talent. Three weeks later I came in for the final round interview where I met with three different levels of strategy consultants and was taken to lunch for a culture fit. The next day I received an email that I did not receive an offer. The last round of interviews asks very deep questions about your level of data analysis knowledge and team interaction experiences so be prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you've ever gone through in life?   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics.

Interview

First round interview was an on-the-phone behavioral interview with one market sizing case. Second round was in their office consisting of four separate interviews: (1) "Meet the team" interview where you get to ask questions about the position and company (2) Business case interview based on one of their past projects (3) Excel Case Interview (4) Final behavioral round with a recruiter. Third round is 4 hours of behavioral interviews with workers at all levels (small company, you'll get facetime with execs) including a lunch.

Interview Questions

• What is a common misconception about you?   Answer Question
    • What traits set you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer
    • What is the hardest thing you've had to go through in your life?   1 Answer
    • Excel Case   1 Answer
    • RA Business Case - Was asked to identify an ancillary product bundling strategy for customers on airlines   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First there was a phone interview where I had to answer a market sizing question. Then, I had a day in the office with 5-6 1:1 interviews including an Excel skills session and a case study.

Interview Questions

• Predict how many people in GA stayed in a hotel the previous night.   2 Answers
    • Show Excel skills.   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics.

Interview

First round was one on one phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Three or four behavioral questions about my background and analytical experience; asked why I wanted to work for company specifically; one fairly simple market sizing question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I found the job posting through the LinkedIn job search and heard back from the recruiting coordinator within a couple days after applying. I had two phone interviews, the first was with the recruiting coordinator and the second was with a member from the Strategy Consulting team. Be sure to take advantage of the learning resources on the company's website to prepare for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and the specific requirements of the position?   Answer Question

Strategy Director Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics.

Interview

HR scheduled a 30 min interview with someone one their team. The interviewer missed the call and the company sent an email asking to reschedule for later that day. We rescheduled and they were 10 minutes late for the 30 min interview. The associate said they were running back to back all day and that we were going to need to hurry. I wanted understand personal and professional fit from this call, but found it to be very impersonal. I'm not even sure if my resume was reviewed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics.

Interview

Went in for an on-site interview. Everyone was real nice as well as the office building itself. Had 4 sessions each 45 minutes long consisting of a day in the life interview, case study interview, behavioral interview, and excel case study. Process went by pretty smoothly and even got a nice tour afterward.

Interview Questions

• Excel case study gave you a large database of transactional information and I was asked to find something meaningful that I could show a client.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Behavioral Interview
    Case Study
    "A Day in the Life of"
    Excel Test

Interview Questions

• Case study - brain teaser: how many people fly into Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in one day   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview was great! Recruiter was engaging and friendly. Company seems to have a solid growth strategy.

In-person interview was very different. 10 minutes into the interview I knew this wasn’t the right job for me - here’s why:

1. The interviewer looked at his computer over 50% of the time we met! I wasn’t sure if he was reading questions to ask me or answering emails. Very little eye contact.

2. It was pretty much a Q&A session, no engaging conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What did you do today in past roles to be successful? Have you managed people?   1 Answer