Revenue Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Revenue Analytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

1) 30 mins with HR to talk about myself/why I choose the company/ salary expectation, etc. The HR was capable and experienced. She went straight forward to the key points and never gave nonsense. 2) 30 mins with the director of the team to talk about my resume/what does the position do/my perspective of the industry, etc. 3) An 1hr tech challenge through Hackerrank followed by a 30 mins video meeting to explain your code to one of the senior candidates. It asks to predict room price which is similar to Kaggle housing price competition. It has a lot of categorical variables and one of those has 16 values. So prepared to face a data with high sparsity. They know you won't be able to finish the whole project in 1hr but you should prepare to explain all the logic behind your work. (ex. how you do data wrangling and why/what feature engineer methods you use and why and why not use other methods/what model(LR, RF, Xgboost.. etc) do you use and why you choose it/how to handle or ignore sparsity/validation, parameter tuning, visualization... These are not the questions he asked me but I explained all these during the 30 mins meeting) He also asked me do I have any optimization experience and I talked about convex optimization. It looks like I failed here because my optimization experience is not adequate for the position. Pro: All the people I had talked with organized their words well. I felt I was able to exchange more information than any other interviews I have had. Con: It's might be my problem. I feel I have some optimization knowledge that I did not talk about during the interview. I hope the tech challenge can setup some questions to better understand people. Others: The position has been posted for a while. They are really looking for an ideal candidate instead of an urgent hire.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior questions and case study
    Answer Question

Revenue Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Revenue Analytics

Interview

1. HR give a Screening call first. 2. Hire manager have 1 hour interview by MS team meeting. 3. Skill assessment for Python coding and followed by a hire manager online interview to discuss the results of online assessment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Revenue Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics

Interview

Phone interview: some questions about yourself, and questions about how you use cloud platform, SQL, python libraries. 1. any cloud computing platform experience 2. any testing experience 3. explain some SQL queries and data structures

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

I must say I am very happy this did not work and they did me a favor. Seeing the role is still open for pretty much all of 2019 says it all but below are some other things to expect. I was approached by an outside recruiter and was sold on the $ and job title but had my concerns after each step Process: 1 hr phone w/ C-level exec 1 hr coffee w/ C-level exec 1 hr coffee w/ VP level exec 3 hr "gauntlet" meeting w/ C-level exec and 4 VP level's. This was supposed to be the whole process but at the last interview, I found out there would be yet another interview with the rest of the C-Suite. Who knows if this would even lead to an offer. This immediately told me there are too many Chiefs and not enough Indians at this company, EXACTLY what you see at an outdated legacy company. The role is not truly a Director level role, it's an IC with the job title (which I didn't mind because it would look good on paper.) The $ being presented was very good and its smart, this person needs to be compensated heavily with all the nonsense that will go on. They want to try and sell you on equity in the company which we all know means JACK if the company stays private which it's clear this company will be doing for the foreseeable future. This company is clearly an old school legacy company that just threw on a "latest and greatest" mask to make it look like they're embracing the Cloud. All I kept hearing is they want someone who can sell RA and close candidates. Since the role is still open for pretty much a year, I don't know what the heck they're not seeing as it's just a Recruiter role in an old space. The types of Technical candidates they want will be very entry level as they're in the Cloud but their product(s) are already built. No one with even a good amount of experience will bother with this company as it's not challenging work. Plus, they want people on-site everyday. Good luck getting Technical people in the Cloud space to come in every day. While I did not get asked back to the supposed final, I was ok with that as I get it doesn't always work out. What really set me off is I spent 6 hours total with these people and another few hours not counting the to and from to get onsite. All of this during business hours. This amount of time, especially F-2-F interviews warrant a personal call to notify I won't be moving forward and why, not a short message from the recruiter after I reached out. After that and seeing the role still open after all this time, it is clear this company has got a very difficult road in front of them in so many areas

Revenue Analytics

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics in Sep 2019

Interview

I thought the interview process was very quick. I applied online via LinkedIn and was contacted immediately by the HR recruiter. First there was a phone screen with the recruiter than an in person interview with the hiring manager than a final in person with 4 people on the team. I enjoyed my interviews with everyone except one of the interviewers and my recap with the recruiter. One of the interviewers was on his computer the entire time and he barely smiled during the interview. The hiring manager is fantastic! Whoever they hire I hope they enjoy working with the hiring manager because they were the most personal during my interview process and also genuine. Something was off with the recruiter. Over the phone they were great but in person they frequently gave me death stares. I didn't quite understand what this was about. Almost as if there was a defensiveness behind their demeanor. It made me incredibly uncomfortable. Other than the creepiness of the recruiter the interview process was fairly average and brief. I enjoyed speaking with the hiring manager the most...not to say I didn't enjoy speaking with the others but I connected more with this individual . They will have you write up a social media post to see if you can craft social media messaging. This is done on the spot. Also, as I was looking around the company there isn't much diversity so this might be a red flag for many. This is a red flag because the company is based in a city where the majority of the people who live there are considered a minority in the U.S. Just a heads up!

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in your next role?

Revenue Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics

Interview

Interesting role and firm. People seemed smart and the subject matter seemed interesting. Highly indexed on analytical proficiency and communication. Consisted of behavioral, case, and excel case

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Marietta, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Was contacted via LinkedIn by a 3rd party recruiter. Had a phone screen, and we set up a casual breakfast meeting with the hiring manager at a coffee shop near their office. Went well. Fairly typical "first interview" discussion. Couple of days later got a call to come into the office the following Monday for a 2.5 hour interview with several people. Met with the President, Hiring Manager, and someone from the team I'd be working with. Followed up with Thank You email to hiring manager, and sent personal Thank you card to the President. That was 2.5 weeks ago. I've sent a follow up to the recruiter just to close the loop since I assume I didn't warrant the next interview, and have not heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions
  • Hiring Manager was very keen on branding. - How would you go about building the brand. - What would be your process for building the brand your first week here? - Would you sit at your desk for five days and browse the web? (this one was almost insulting. Not sure if he was just frustrated with me because I hadn't satisfied his "branding" questions, or what. I realized at this point that I probably was done.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

First: Phone screen with HR Second: 1:1 Coffee Meeting with the VP of Marketing Third: On-site 1:1 interviews with the President, Strategy VP, and HR (Roughly 3 hours total) Final: Lunch with the VP of Marketing Overall an excellent interview process- I wouldn't have changed a thing! Every person I met with during the interview process was easy to talk to, and the passion for the company as a whole was evident during each conversation. I knew leaving the first 1:1 interview that I wanted to work at Revenue Analytics!

Interview Questions
  • -What are you looking for in your next job and your next company? -What attracts you to Revenue Analytics? -Give an example of a time where you had a goal to reach and how you achieved it -Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it? -When working on multiple projects, how do you prioritize?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics (Marietta, GA)

Interview

Phone interview was great! Recruiter was engaging and friendly. Company seems to have a solid growth strategy. In-person interview was very different. 10 minutes into the interview I knew this wasn’t the right job for me - here’s why: 1. The interviewer looked at his computer over 50% of the time we met! I wasn’t sure if he was reading questions to ask me or answering emails. Very little eye contact. 2. It was pretty much a Q&A session, no engaging conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What did you do today in past roles to be successful? Have you managed people?

Revenue Analytics

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Revenue Analytics

Interview

HR scheduled a 30 min interview with someone one their team. The interviewer missed the call and the company sent an email asking to reschedule for later that day. We rescheduled and they were 10 minutes late for the 30 min interview. The associate said they were running back to back all day and that we were going to need to hurry. I wanted understand personal and professional fit from this call, but found it to be very impersonal. I'm not even sure if my resume was reviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews