Rex Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rex Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.6

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, then hiring manager in-person interview and then a final interview with the department lead. Took quite a long time from start of process to offer, like 3 months total. Not sure if this is the usual or just because of holidays or other considerations.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that was disappointing about your last job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Good interview, hiring and on-boarding process. They do a great job of keeping candidates informed of where they are in the interview process. Staff are thorough and very courteous.

Interview Questions

• Use behavioral based interview questions. Looking for caring, compassionate and customer focused employees.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple. Not as long as I had expected but very in depth for sure. They asked me questions individually and then also had someone who works in my current job description as a observer. I had a chance to ask questions as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I thought that I should have this job   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process, check website for updated status, when status changes to "manager reviewing" that's a good sign. The system moves very slow, so be patient. From application to offer took over 3 months. They do a very thorough background check ("back to the beginning of time," so be honest from the beginning)

Moa Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare.

Interview

The interview took place in the hospital and was a one on one interview. It was pretty general asking scenario type questions. The person who I spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position, benefits, and answered all questions I had. They were very personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a patient. Be specific.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very personable with unit manager only. There wasn't an long winded questionnaire nor some personality fit agenda involved. Questions were straight-forward and relevant to the job. The interview was relaxed but straightforward. Management replied with an offer within a reasonable amount of time. Orientation was the longest part of hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy what you do? How do view the dynamic between nursing assistants and nurses?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

usually 2 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate, the mgr REFUSED to give me another $2k

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

same questions as usual about past experience, called came in for interview spoke with 2 people took a drug test, left went home, got a call next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• what was a time when you had a conflict   1 Answer

Allied Health Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare.

Interview

Web application
    Called for interview
    Interviewed with team
    If offered job, will get offer from HR by phone
    Based on experience, salary negotiation is not likely (see below)

Interview Questions

• None difficult, but disappointed with interview process.   Answer Question

1) Interviewed for job
    2) Job had minimum requirement of HS diploma and one year experience
    3) Exceeded minimum requirements through education, certifications, and experience
    4) Offered job at minimum pay
    5) Tried to negotiate salary based on #2 above, but told it would be unfair to those already there to have someone coming in and making more money
    6) Declined offer and reapplied for another position
    7) Interview set up and scheduled but then later canceled via email (they didn't bother to call)

Pt Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy peasy. No hard questions, just questions like- what did you do at your last job and what can you bring to our dept? Tell me abt a time you went above and beyond for a pt? What skillset do you bring? Are you comfortable with asking pts for money?