Reynolds American Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 332 of over 332 interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Reynolds American

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Online survey, online interview with hiring managers. The recruiter is a great resource, they really want you to put your best foot forward. The process is a little long but worth it.

Interview Questions
  • There was a diversity question that made me feel like the company is invested in diversity inclusion
    1 Answer

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

First I did a phone interview, then I did a zoom interview with a few people. The process was great and everyone was extremely friendly. They were very honest about the company and made the interview feel like a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Phone interview was STAR and behavoral questions. Discussed my background and tested my knowledge about the company. They 10 minutes late to the phone interview and our call kept going in and out.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you had to sell something and what steps you took?

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Applied but did not make it past the personality test - did not receive any feedback. The written test was pretty basic but again never heard feedback or was able to speak with anyone directly

Interview Questions
  • Written application: what are extracurriculars, certifications, etc

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

First a phone call with someone from the team then a video panel interview with three higher up people who work for the company . It was a serious of STAR questions followed with my questions

Interview Questions
  • Typical STAR questions. Describe a time you had to work on a team, describe a time you took constructive feedback and how did you apply it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process had 3 steps: 1) An online assessment through Pymetrics (online service); 2) A phone interview with the hiring manager; 3) A virtual interview with the hiring team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds American

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in Mar 2021

Interview

The first step was to complete an online assessment. They reached out to me promptly after completing it to conduct a phone interview. The phone interview went great, and the person interviewing me told me that she was very impressed and going to move me forward to the next step in the interview process. Today I received an automated email that I was denied and they were moving forward with other candidates. The person who interviewed me was really sweet, but I wish that I hadn't been lied to about being moved forward in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds American

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Panel Style that asked the behavioral type of questions. They are looking for key accomplishments that are aligned with the company's needs and your ability to articulate it clearly. They do a great job prepping you and providing the schedule and structure. The people that were interviewing were personable and engaging.

Interview Questions
  • What are situations that required problem-solving skills? Overcoming Objections? Being proactive?

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter and then two 45-minute interviews with two members of the hiring team in each. Mostly focused on behavioral and situational questions. Process was easy and quick.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you worked in a team and challenges you faced

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC)

Interview

Submit resume online; phone screening two days later; phone interview four days after; in-person panel interview lasting over four hours; and offer made within 24 hours of panel. Whole process lasted about 15 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 332 Interviews