Reynolds American Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2018

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Phone interview/ make sure you know information about the company’s products and history/online assessment/ moved on to panel interview in another city/ company paid for flight and hotel/ great experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to explain something to two different types of audiences   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a process better for a team   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to overcome and objection   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to improve a relationship with a coworker   Answer Question

Lead Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Two phone screens, then a half day of panel interviews on-site in WS, NC. The panel process started with a Case Study assignment that was reviewed in one of the panel discussions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee through a conflict with another employee? What was your approach?   Answer Question

Lead Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Three panel interviews with an additional presentation component to show skills and professionalism. Presentation should be something you worked on but not confidential information. Decision made fairly quickly. Conversational interview. Did not try and trick you or pressure you during the process.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about how have you influenced something. What roles you played in projects. How do you handle difficult situations. Etc.   Answer Question

Lead Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Phone interview. Basic questions. The gentleman seemed to be highly distracted and I'm not sure he was even paying attention. I answered in detail and hit all the points that he asked about. It was one of the more perplexing interviews I have ever done. I have never spoken with someone who lacked energy like this gentleman did.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Standard scenario and background stuff.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Applied after career fair, received phone call month later to fly my down for interview at HQ in Winston-Salem. Interview was very behavioral-based. Wanted me to demonstrate how I could transfer my knowledge over to work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in February 2017.

Interview

3 panel interviews at headquarters-45 mins each . 2 panels for behavioral qs. and one case study - based on what you are applying for but is fairly easy.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in November 2014.

Interview

Company Recruiter calls to set up phone interview. Phone interview with recruiter and told follow up with come in a week or two regarding next step. Then no follow up call or email at all indicating you were or were not being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a bad decision and what was the consequence.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Was sent out with a sickly sales person and her supervisor and was barely spoken to. When I asked questions, I was ignored. The manager had just gotten off of a conference call and was angry and decided she wasn't going to interview me and just ignored me. I tried to make polite conversation and was just given a glare and ignored.

MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through school. Spoke to HR rep about 1 week later, very relaxed. They wanted to check for competency and aligning interests. Recieved a green light and met the firm on their campus for final rounds. There were 3 rounds with 3 different groups of professionals and senior management.

They smoke electronic cigarettes in office, if this bothers you beware.

Interview Questions

• Did a marketing case interview that dealt with a new product launch and customer segmentation.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American (North Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview basic questions about your past jobs, then went on a ride along with local representative to see if you like job or if they like you, finally flew out of town for panel interview very imitating had a total of 3 panel interviews one day

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me for a phone screening. A couple of weeks later I was scheduled for an on-site interview. The interview included 2 other candidates - they did not disclose this ahead of time but I knew this was the general practice. We did not interview together, which was great - there was no feeling of "competition" but rather started off the collaborate experience that I feel as a current employee. We each went into separate interview rooms. Each room had 2 employees - all from the hiring department. We rotated through the 3 rooms. Each interview panel was about 45 minutes, with a 15 minute break. After 3 hours, the interview was finished. After about a month I received a call that I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• The standard "tell me about a time" questions. They expected answers in the "STAR" format. The questions were all related to previous experience or directly from my resume.   Answer Question