KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Reynolds American Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 339 of over 339 interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

first there's a 30 minute initial phone interview, then final interview which consists of a combination of group and one on one portions, given a case study to work through and present

Interview Questions
  • asked general behavioral questions in 30 min interview, then group case study based interview for final interview
    Answer Question

Reynolds American

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Several stages in interview process - HR, hiring manager, peers, etc. Did not receive any follow-up emails. Never talked about benefits of company. Offered low salary. HR seemed minimally involved.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Reynolds American

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

First the HR will call you have a phone screening. Then the manager will contact you to for the interview. The manager will ask for technical question and soft skill question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds American

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American

Interview

Typical interview process, phone screen followed by two rounds of panel interviews and a call with the hiring manager. They follow a very structured behavioral interview format. Old school approach. 2+ weeks went by after the interviews before I received the template rejection letter. The rejection letter was missing key information so the recruiter never even bothered to read it. Even more disappointed by this process considering I was referred by a top leader at Reynolds. Interviewers were vaping on camera during the Teams interview. You definitely need to accept a smoke and vape environment in the office and they do require you to be in the office 3 days/week. I would rate Reynolds as a D- based on my experience. Actually I’m relieved I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Reynolds American

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in Feb 2022

Interview

I had a virtual interview through Microsoft teams. One phone screen and one final interview. Overall very nice interviewers, with 3 people from manufacturing team asking questions. Asked some tough behavioral questions that will make you think, but they are very welcoming and make you feel comfortable

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time where you had to test your integrity.

Reynolds American

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview was great the employers make you feel comfortable making it easy to answer questions and perform your best. I was nervous at first but with all the positivity they offered made the interview go smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • A time where I had and I issue in the workplace and what did I do to overcome it ?

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC) in Oct 2021

Interview

There were four (4) levels of interviews, (1) Initial Screening, (2) Technical, (3) Agile PMO, and (4) Hiring Manager / Sponsor. Technical and Agile PMO interviews were technical deep dives and mostly behavior-driven.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a few examples of the Definition of Ready and Done.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Oxford, NC) in Sep 2021

Interview

The Process was pretty straight forward, I was approached by a recruiter to apply for the role and a couple weeks later I was invited for a brief 30 minute phone screening that was behaviorally based. I was then invited to a 45 minute interview with 4 senior executives from the company that asked me more behavioral based questions and I asked a couple of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you believe you would be a good fit for the trade marketing role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American (Chester, VA)

Interview

Panel Interview with Senior Directors and Division managers asking a variety of questions relating to past job experience and personal experiences that may help them understand your job ethic and how you collaborate with others

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you were confronted with a disgruntled customer and how did you handle it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds American (Winston-Salem, NC)

Interview

There were 3 steps for the interview. First step is to take pymetrics test, second step is a phone interview and third interview is with hiring manager. I only got to 2nd step and got a rejection email after 2 days. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are your 3 strengths? Tell me a situation where you were a team player?
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 339 Interviews

Reynolds American Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Reynolds American as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Territory Sales Manager and Territory Manager III rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Territory Manager I and Territory Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Reynolds American takes an average of 32 days when considering 434 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Territory Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 30 days), whereas Territory Sales Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 50 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Reynolds American according to 434 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.06%