Reynolds Consumer Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Reynolds Consumer Products

2.6

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Temple, TX).

Interview

I had a phone interview scheduled, heard from a friend who was also applying that they were running behind and pushed his back to the time mine was scheduled for. Time went by and I never heard from them for my interview. I emailed and they never responded. Very unprofessional all around.

Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Temple, TX).

Interview

Placed by temp agency. 2 interviews in person. Next week they checked blood pressure. Another week goes by and they do a hair follicle drug test. This is all fine but it’s been a 3 week process and still don’t have a start date!

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I participated in a phone screen, then in-person interview at an offsite location. The phone screen HR contact neglected to call me at the assigned time. I called her, she rescheduled, then called me 15 minutes late for that rescheduled interview. So, already feeling pretty unimpressed.
    Next, I was called to meet a would-be boss of an off-site Starbucks. I accepted, and set up a time. Requests made of the HR contact for information (phone, email) for the individual I was meeting with went unanswered. Phone call went un-returned. The offsite interview was awkward, I wasn’t impressed with the demeanor of the individual. I’m type A but this woman made me seem low-key. She ended the interview promptly and peeled out of the parking lot in a Porsche SUV like she owned the place. This process took a whopping two months, and I never heard from the HR department again - not even a polite rejection email or phone call. I was thoroughly unimpressed with the process, the lack of efficiency, and the culture they seem to be fostering there. I expected better.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current role?   1 Answer

Director of Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume information and details online. The website to submit the resume was not working properly, but it was fixed the following day. Had a 30 minute phone screening several days after with the recruiter. Had two on-site interviews with the hiring VP and phone interview with other functional VPs. On-site interviews were one-on-one.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Temple, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email that they wanted a phone interview next week and wanted days/times that I could be available. I immediately responded and received an email last night that the position has been put on hold.

Oct 19, 2017 – Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We apologize for any confusion which the interview process may have caused.

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed both on the phone and in person by four different individuals. Each interview was 30-45 minutes. The interviewees included hiring manager and his superior along with the Operations VP.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I wanted to work for them?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The director was very knowledgeable and was able to provide a lot of background on the company and the business. Interview consisted of behavioral interview questions (tell me about a time . . . )

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to find a way to grow your business.   Answer Question

Jun 18, 2018 – Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

applied online; received request for phone interview several days later. scheduled phone call. HR rep didnt call me at agreed time. Call rescheduled, HR rep called me 15 minutes late. didnt have any information on position and wasnt willing to answer any questions. Despite following up multiple times over next 4 weeks, never received any response

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary?   1 Answer

Jun 13, 2017 – Human Resources Director & Talent Management

We apologize that you did not have a positive candidate experience. We talk to hundreds of qualified candidates weekly for various opportunities and our objective is to give our candidates timely feedback.

Senior Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Appleton, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely awkward and unprofessional interview, I have never left an interview with such confusion. There was an initial phone screening that lead to a face to face with 4 interviewers on site.
    The phone screening was good, the recruiter was very professional. A day after the screening, i was asked for an onsite interview that would take place with 4 different members of the Supply Chain department.I received the instructions to enter the lobby and call the supply chain manager's extension at designated interview time. I arrived 15 minutes early and i tried at 15 mins to, 10 mins to, 5 minutes to and at the time - without the manager answering the phone. I sat in the lobby for a couple extra minutes trying to get a hold of the receptionist. Eventually a random employee walked out and asked if they could help. I mentioned i was there for interview so they went back to try to find who i was meeting with. They came back and said they did not find him but they got someone else that could try to help me. I was in the lobby for an additional 5 minutes for a lady to mention that the manager called in sick that day, but did not inform anyone. They rounded up some people to provide an interview. I provided extra copies of my resume, which they read over and had irrelevant job-specific questions - but rather just small talk. This person then left the room and another individual came in - who was representing customer service. This part of interview was productive and job related questioning. After that came in material manager with another productive portion of the interview. Then the last person came in and was even more awkward. He came in and started talking about himself and the various roles he had at various companies. He talked down Presto Products about how it was not that good of a company - then mentioned that i would never receive a job offer from anyone in the market because i currently have a "Manager" title applying for a senior position. There was very few job related discussions throughout this whole interview process.
    I was very excited and prepared going into this interview but left with complete disgust with the process at Presto Products.

Interview Questions

• Name (3) times of a specific difficult situation you faced and how you were able to resolve that situation.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter, Face-to-face meet/greet at Starbucks with hiring manager, then face-to-face interview with five individuals at 30 minutes each including the hiring manager plus HR. It's like speed dating. I don't feel that is enough time to get a good understanding of the role or share experiences with the appropriate people.

Interview Questions

• How was your peers describe you? How would your manager describe you? What are some of the things that you need improvement on.   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2017 – Human Resources Director & Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you did not feel that the interview process was a positive experience. Our interview process does provide for cross functional exposure and supports our culture of a cross collaborative environment. Candidates that are invited back have the opportunity for several more meet and greets with team members to highlight their skill sets.