Reynolds Consumer Products Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

It was overall pretty good, they let you know your standing and their process in selection. I didn’t get any technical questions, they mostly cared about previous experiences. This was a struggle for me since I basically have no experience, and I said that, yet they kept asking about previous experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project you’ve enjoyed working on
    Answer Question

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

Had a call with HR to talk through my experience and then had an interview with the hiring manager. After that, I interviewed with three others who covered the role in more depth and had additional questions about my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Temple, TX)

Interview

I had a phone interview scheduled, heard from a friend who was also applying that they were running behind and pushed his back to the time mine was scheduled for. Time went by and I never heard from them for my interview. I emailed and they never responded. Very unprofessional all around.

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Temple, TX)

Interview

Placed by temp agency. 2 interviews in person. Next week they checked blood pressure. Another week goes by and they do a hair follicle drug test. This is all fine but it’s been a 3 week process and still don’t have a start date!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products in Feb 2019

Interview

Had a phone interview initially, very unresponsive and hard to reach weeks after the interview. Kept stringing me along that they "hadn't made a decision yet". Found out weeks later I hadn't gotten the internship and felt like the company had intentionally wasted my time/kept me around as a backup.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in Jan 2019

Interview

I participated in a phone screen, then in-person interview at an offsite location. The phone screen HR contact neglected to call me at the assigned time. I called her, she rescheduled, then called me 15 minutes late for that rescheduled interview. So, already feeling pretty unimpressed. Next, I was called to meet a would-be boss of an off-site Starbucks. I accepted, and set up a time. Requests made of the HR contact for information (phone, email) for the individual I was meeting with went unanswered. Phone call went un-returned. The offsite interview was awkward, I wasn’t impressed with the demeanor of the individual. I’m type A but this woman made me seem low-key. She ended the interview promptly and peeled out of the parking lot in a Porsche SUV like she owned the place. This process took a whopping two months, and I never heard from the HR department again - not even a polite rejection email or phone call. I was thoroughly unimpressed with the process, the lack of efficiency, and the culture they seem to be fostering there. I expected better.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in Feb 2018

Interview

Submitted my resume information and details online. The website to submit the resume was not working properly, but it was fixed the following day. Had a 30 minute phone screening several days after with the recruiter. Had two on-site interviews with the hiring VP and phone interview with other functional VPs. On-site interviews were one-on-one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Temple, TX) in Oct 2017

Interview

Applied online and received an email that they wanted a phone interview next week and wanted days/times that I could be available. I immediately responded and received an email last night that the position has been put on hold.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was interviewed both on the phone and in person by four different individuals. Each interview was 30-45 minutes. The interviewees included hiring manager and his superior along with the Operations VP.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I think I wanted to work for them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2017

Interview

The director was very knowledgeable and was able to provide a lot of background on the company and the business. Interview consisted of behavioral interview questions (tell me about a time . . . )

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to find a way to grow your business.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews