Reynolds Consumer Products Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

Good, but HR seems very short staffed. 1 hour interview, questions more focused on your technical skills than behavioral skills. Make sure to know your resume in and out, and you should be set.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite part of working with data?
    Answer Question

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

Recruiter contacted me but after interviewing with hiring team who had been there less than 2 months is a concern. Huge red flag was each person I interviewed with knew someone who brought them on board. If you know someone your in. Otherwise don’t waste your time. Waste of time considering they were inexperienced. Turnover is extremely high.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

in person interviewing with multiple people and had 4 interviews with a lot of different levels and want to be successful in my role and grow within the organization within a set time frame

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Louisville-Jefferson County, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Louisville-Jefferson County, KY) in Dec 2021

Interview

The Interview Process was fast,friendly and most importantly Profesional. Questions were asked about my Education,work experience,Education etc.Shortly after the exchange of information I was given a Vocabulary test that was timed.Good luck 😉.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to the company?

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

Participated in 6 total interviews, some 45 min, some one hour, all very formal and situational, tell me about a time when type of questions. It was hard to get a read on the culture there. After the interviews, was told if selected, there would be more rounds, including after the rounds completed, believe there going to be eight total. Never heard back (ghosted), but probably for the best if they are not empowered to make a hiring decision after that many interviews. Still, after investing spending that much time, it’s a little disappointing that they don’t communicate that it’s not a fit...all too common these days.

Interview Questions
  • All situational, tellme about a time when you had to deal with conflict, etc. over and over!!

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

HR seemed like they didn't want to be there. They were texting me in an unprofessional manner the morning of the interview. A very negative experience that led me to believe that I did not want to work for them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products in Oct 2021

Interview

Ghosted after 4 interviews! You’d think a company with several open positions would want to build a better reputation. No wonder there are so many positions open. 2 of the people I interviewed with had been there less than 6 months. I should’ve paid attention to that red flag and saved my time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products (Lake Forest, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was sent few emails and the recruiter called a few times. Then, I had a Zoom call with one manager followed by two interviews, via Zoom, with department managers.

Interview Questions
  • Which do you prefer, accounting or finance? Why do you want to work for Reynolds?

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

It was overall pretty good, they let you know your standing and their process in selection. I didn’t get any technical questions, they mostly cared about previous experiences. This was a struggle for me since I basically have no experience, and I said that, yet they kept asking about previous experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Reynolds Consumer Products

Application

I interviewed at Reynolds Consumer Products

Interview

Had a call with HR to talk through my experience and then had an interview with the hiring manager. After that, I interviewed with three others who covered the role in more depth and had additional questions about my experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews

Reynolds Consumer Products Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Reynolds Consumer Products as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Internship and Senior Accountant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Plant Human Resources Manager and Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Reynolds Consumer Products takes an average of 20 days when considering 42 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Mechanical Engineer Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Reynolds Consumer Products according to 42 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.40%