Righttime Medical Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Righttime Medical Care Interview Questions

2.0

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Crofton, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Absurd. Initial meeting 'Doc' Graw made offer for $100/hr but at followup cut pay to 90 and 'we can't afford to offer so many hours' so cut from FT to PT temp after firm offer, before start. Outrageous and inconsiderate. When I said that was rather unfair was told my services would no longer be required! Amazing. never received any compensation for initial process whatsoever. Rip-off!

Interview Questions

• They made you take a silly psychological aptitude test which consisted of the same four questions repeated 20 times with slight variations, which produced an absurd report that was internally inconsistent- claimed 'you're a dedicated worker who sees a project to completion' and next 'you lack focus to complete a project' LOL what a stupid trick. Prospective employees are not valued! The abuse starts even before hiring! Save yourself a BIG headache and look elsewhere, they will happily waste your time with no apologies and nothing to show for your trouble. Worst scam job ever!   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care in May 2016.

Interview

The position was advertised on LinkedIn by a staffing agency. I did an initial phone screen with them. The recruitment process also included a video interview where you had 30 seconds to review each question and then a couple minutes to answer. Email correspondence to schedule the interview addressed me by a completely different first name. There was also no follow up after that.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Crofton, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Located in the town hall, there was an open house style process. Resumes were required and on the spot interviews were provided. The process was quick and easy and everyone was super nice. Once checked in, You were asked if you had a resume and to which position you were applying. When ready, they called your name for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would consider a strength and one thing that you could improve upon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary and got $2 over what they were offering.

Clinical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter. Face to Face with a clinical manager or trainer, 4-6 hour shadow day with someone in the position you are applying for, after you receive an offer from the recruiter and a template schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths? What is the most difficult situation that you have dealt with?   1 Answer

Welcome Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Annapolis, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy, it was one on one in a office with the HR manager who was very nice. It was not a stressful experience and was more conversational than a actual interview which made it very comfortable to say the least

Patient Care Tech/Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Columbia, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

1) Online application. 2) Call from Recruiter to set up on-site interview. 3) 5 hour on-site shadow. 4) Drive to Corporate Office, in Crofton, to sign Acceptance Letter.
                              **Very fast process, due to company high turnover rate**

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to different sites?   1 Answer

Human Resources Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Crofton, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

They put on a great front and make it sound like this is the best place to work, you quickly learn differently. They run you through the mill by having to interview with like 8 different people like they are real professional. Once you get hired and start working with the CEO and COO you understand that they have no clue what they are doing or how to run a business.

Interview Questions

• They ask general questions like, your experience and how you can help the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you a lowball offer and promise you a raise after a grace period. The raises never happen.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Annapolis, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

average - follow someone around while they are working - they asked what your experience was -
    asked about skills - name toughest case - name family situation you handled - explain HIPPA

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Care Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Crofton, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

1) Phone Interview- very simple, probably to see if you can speak English 2) In Person Interview at their Crofton location- very run-of-the-Mill questions 3) Background Check- not indepth at all. they just want to see if you are a criminal or a sex offender. No Credit check at all. 4) Drug test (just the main street drugs)

Interview Questions

• All questions were easy. Most revolved around how would you handle a customer situation and questions on managing staff (ie., scheduling, doing reviews etc). Very easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I wanted and I stated it, and they called the next day and agreed. The Care Center Manager job has no standard salary. There are 6-7 of us and it ranges from $40K (I make $45K) to as high as $68K. It deoends on your experience in managing is what they tell you. I could of easily gotten more but I needed a job for benefits as my partner makes a great living already.

Care Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Righttime Medical Care (Crofton, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

A recruiter gave me an appointment by email a week in advance to interview for Care Center Manager, and less than 48 hours before the interview, sent an email stating l didn't have enough experience, but would be considered for a receptionist position. I have been underutilized at work for 4 years, so this was definitely not an option for me. I left a phone message for her the next day, indicating there must be a mistake because I met all of the qualifications, and I requested a return call. So far, no call and no email. Very unprofessional of her. I would love to take a job at this company and get better recruiters and change their hiring practices.

I make just as much $ where I am as a cashier. I also have a very bad impression of the company after this experience. Does anyone believe in simple courtesy anymore?