Rimini Street Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rimini Street

3.1

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process with this company is a complete waste of everyone's time. Six interviews with no less than 13 people, and I was told that I may have to have 1 more interview just to make sure. I could understand if the position was an executive level job, but it wasn't. Honestly, if a company doesn't know how they feel about you by the third interview, then it's a company that either doesn't know what they're doing, or doesn't know how to make a decision. After going through their process and even being taken to lunch, I abruptly received a template rejection email..."Thank you for your interest, but...", absolutely unbelievable and unlike anything I've experienced before. I should have heeded other interview reviews on Glassdoor - a complete lack of respect for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Everyone asked the same question - Tell us about your experience with contract review?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rimini Street (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for job via LinkedIn. Was reached by inside recruiter immediately. Nice person who stepped through interview process. Arranged phone call with VP for the next day and visited office for in person interviews two days later for nearly 4 hours in afternoon. Met with three team members, one individual who'd be a peer from another group, and the VP. Sent thank you emails to each person by that evening. Received two replies of the seven total sent (responses not mandatory but makes you start to think...). Everything had been moving quickly then crickets. Started wondering why no word either way so reached out to recruiter after not hearing anything for a few days. Received rather short reply considering all the time spent on phone with recruiter just week prior. Was vaguely written but believe intended to be this way for me to interpret it as a "see yah" email. Next day got an email from another head hunter stating they were helping in a search for this same position and if I knew anyone who'd fit the need? I knew then that I was no longer in the running. If I didn't turn out to be the ideal candidate, it okay, but I would have appreciated having the recruiter "close the loop" officially rather than make me reach out and interpret the response. Fairly disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• To be successful in role in 90 days, would need to know and be able to articulate the messaging on all of the product lines in and out.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We scheduled a phone interview and she seemed very interested in me.. I looked up their website and did some research and became very interested in learning more about the position.. I sent her a thank you email after couple of hours and waited for an answer for three weeks and nothing. She said someone from management will get in touch and they will schedule a face to face interview. I waited and emailed after couple of weeks just to follow up and nothing. I find this very unprofessional, at least have the decency of sending out an email if the candidate is not being considered. I didn't know about the position before she contacted me and I was honest in my answers when she called. But it seems like ghosting candidates is their practice so just be aware.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about your experience so make sure you know your stuff. Then they will ask you about your salary expectations   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process took a month. It was a 3-round. First I interviewed with the recruiter and hiring manager over the phone. Then 5 more interviews with other people from the team. The last round was with another 5 people all directors and the CMO. From the beginning, they were very up front about how the interviewing process was going to go. The recruiter was always on point to let me know what followed and when the next round of interviews would be scheduled. I had good conversations with everybody and it sounded like it was the right fit for both. After the final round I was told the hiring manager would be reaching out to me. When a week later they still hadn't, I sent an email to the recruiter to inquire. I still haven't heard from either one. I find this very unprofessional. However, looking at the other experiences, I guess it's a common practice for them not to close the loop.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. I was expecting it to be more technical.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Talked to current inside sales rep., Inside Sales manager, SVP Marketing Director, and Marketing coordinator, interview is easy as heck.

Interview Questions

• nothing, very easy for high-tech industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

one box fits all but compensation is awesome. 50k base for an appointment setter, 100 dollars per lead and 50% of the closed deal, dream come true, 401k match by 4% and health coverage plus 3000 shares of stock.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street (Henderson, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is long, you have to go through several people. Be prepared for difficulty questions and provide examples of situations and solutions, they will scrutinize your resume and cover letter.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you handled a difficult situation with a customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rimini Street.

Interview

TOO LONG! Many people involved. Just when you think you're done, they want another person to interview you. Salary is not discussed until an offer is made wasting everyone's time unfortunately.

Support Eng Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street in March 2015.

Interview

Fast, straight forward. After interviewing with recruiter, had a technical interview and then VP interview.
    The technical interview was fairly easy, a group of engineers and contractors and senior manager
    The questions were technical and about process , communication with global teams, account management, dealing with critical situations and how to address them

Vice President Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rimini Street in June 2016.

Interview

They drag you through the process and don't keep you informed. Not to mention they keep "changing direction" and not sure what they want. Just recently they did not receive expected funding and cut over 70 positions. I would be very careful looking at this company. Do your due diligence before investing any time with them.

Senior Demand Generation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rimini Street (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Was initially contacted by an internal recruiter at Rimini Street about an open position they had within the marketing team. Had two hour-long phone interviews, the first with the recruiter, and the second with the hiring manager. I was invited to 2 in-person interviews in the office, both of which were roughly 4 hours long where I met with several members of the extended marketing team, as well as the management team. The whole process took about 5 weeks and was very straight-forward. Everyone I spoke with was great, and all interviews were conversational in nature. The recruiter did a really good job at keeping me informed as I moved through the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a successful integrated marketing campaign that you have run.   Answer Question