Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

3.1

Graduate Analyst, Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Hoboken, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

After answering fairly standard questions on a pre-recorded video interview, I was invited to interview in their Hoboken office. It was a full day of meeting with 7 people and they asked pretty standard behavioral questions that had me applying my experience to certain desired skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked as a team.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an unpleasant experience with a client/customer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

Video interview and on-site interview. Video interview consisted of 5 pre-recorded behavioural questions. On site interview consisted of 3 rounds. First one was an informal interview over coffee, second was a presentation and third was a case study.

Interview Questions

• How many folds will it require to make a paper reach the moon?   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

There are total 6 basic behavior questions for the first round video interview. Each question we have total 30 seconds to prepare and usually last 2 to 3 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? What's your motivation?   Answer Question

Graduate Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a video interview. The interview took place on my laptop at home where I got video questions and then had 30 seconds to prep and around 2 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• The question were: Tell us about yourself. What skills would you bring? What catastrophe are you interested in and why? What do you find important about RMS? When was a time you worked with a team?   Answer Question

Graduate Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a video interview invitation. The recorded interview contains about 6 questions and I was given about 1:30~3:00 min to answer. A deadline was given to complete the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Why do you want to work for RMS?
      3. Describe a situation about teamwork and how to face the customer/stakeholder
      4. Why RMS' work important?
      5. What skill can you bring to RMS?
      6. What kind of perils/cat you're interested in?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position on their website and they replied back in a few weeks giving me a link to complete an online interview. After a few more weeks, they reconnected and told me they would like me to go to their office in Hoboken for an onsite interview in February.

Interview Questions

• The basic behavioral questions: Tell me about yourself, tell them about something I struggled with in the past, strengths etc.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager
    In general, he asked me weird questions and thought I am stupid and dumb (which I am not!)
    He also interrupted me frequently, diverted me to wrong directions
    And most importantly, I think he asked stupid questions which he didn't even know answers

Interview Questions

• Q1: estimate how many employees in the next building
      Q2: estimate how many stop lights in San Francisco
      Q3: if you are CIA agent, how would you pinpoint a potential terrorist   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very rude interview.
    The interviewer pressurized me on a negative and discouraging tone.
    I don't look forward to work with this company and This has been the only rude interview I have ever seen in my career.
    The interviewers appear to be more interested in bragging about what they know and not identifying what the candidate knows.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

The intern position was posted in a public forum such as glassdor, indeed.com, etc where a simple Google search would have yielded the information. The interview was conducted by phone and the process was very quick. Two weeks total from submitting the application, to the interview, to the decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your background? Are you comfortable working unsupervised and independently?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

Receive an email of video interview, have 4 questions in total. Most of my classmates receive that email. I applied online, it took 2 week process. Actually, it's wired to make a video interview, because you can see yourself on the screen and it sometimes distracted.

Interview Questions

• Why the work in RMS important? What do you want to to improve for next year?   Answer Question