Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 149 of over 149 interviews

Campus Recruiting19%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Risk Management Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions

Interview

Interview was smooth. Not much was asked. Just the introduction and about the work. They seemed disinterested since the beginning. It was for campus placement and two people sat for it but nobody got in. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Largely about self and work
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was interviewed for this company about 3 months back. After taking 4 rounds of interviews and 2 round of interviews with the hiring manager, I was told that I was selected. The Recruiter stayed in touch with me for 2-3 weeks and had several calls and emails exchanged. After which they suddenly came back and said that the hiring manager wants to offer me Software Engineer 3 position instead of Sr. Software Engineer., which I declined. They completely wasted my time and disappointed me a lot. I will not recommend this company to anyone,

Interview Questions
  • 1. Balanced parentheses problem 2. Arrange a given array such that non-zeros values are moved ahead of zero values and the order of non-zero values remain same. 3. For a given array give the indexes which have total as the given integer.

What people are saying about Risk Management Solutions

Join the conversation on

Accounting

10d

works at

Abc consulting (unverified)

Anyone know what's the salary for entry level audit or tax associate in DC? BIG4, RMS, BDO, GT

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (South Twenty Four Parganas) in Aug 2021

Interview

CV based selection , then exam + interview which is based on your skills, focus on whats written in your CV , it will help a lot in the interbiew.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (San Jose, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Beware of the time waste with the "design challenge", also known as free work. You will then present it to a team of people who don'f GAF and will ask you dumb "setup" questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Work on this vague design challenge for free?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter who set up an initial call to tell me about a role he thought I was ideal for. Following the call my interest was piqued and so I agreed to be part of the process. I went through an fairly intensive and time consuming series of interviews. I met with a total of 10 individuals over the course of 3 weeks. I was then given an assignment to create a PRD based on an internationally vague problem and was given about 48 hours to turn it around and be prepared to present it to a panel. I worked with the hiring manager who was my contact to gather additional information. Based on the information and feedback I was provided I completed the assignment and gave the presentation which apparently fell short of expectations (not surprised based on the amount of time and information I had to work on it) . In my opinion the process is entirely too long and demanding considering most candidates are currently employed and need to balance the 15-20 hours minimum that this process requires while working full time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Risk Management Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions

Interview

Good Interview Process and good HR process. there are three rounds to being selected as Assistant Manager position in RMS . discussion with HR on salary growth. and employee will get offer letter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Risk Management Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions

Interview

They will give you some website to find bugs. It will be one of the toughest ones. Lot of questions are asked and lot of questions, Lot of questions are asked and lot of questions

Interview Questions
  • Find the bug on one of the website
  • Tree Traversal and explain how

Risk Management Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions

Interview

Bellevue (Seattle, Washington) office: This place is a dumpster fire! Only company to never bother letting me know of the result. So many red flags along the way: I got approached by a headhunter and agreed to interview because I was starting the search for my new role. Had a (technically very easy) phone-screen with the hiring manager. He mentioned that he didn't like that I was interviewing at other places and that I should only be wanting to join RMS (first red flag). Then it took 4 weeks for them to manage to schedule an onsite interview. They would ask for availability, I would give them my dates, the would come back 3 days later giving other dates, I would chose one of their dates and then would come back 2 days later saying those dates were not available any more asking me for available dates (2nd red flag). On the day of the onsite interviews, some of the interviewers were very polite, few were less friendly. But one interviewer really stood out. He would ask a question, I would start explaining the solution to him, and he would interrupt me to ask the question again or point out what I had just explained. This went on for a whole hour. Eventually I had to use phrases like "please allow me to finish my sentence" but were simply ignored. Oh, and another interviewer wanted me to give him ideas for their new project. He was very clear "we will start working on this soon, I want to get your ideas" (another red flag). Is this even legal? In the end, I was sure there is no way I would work in this company. They never bothered emailing me a decision.

Interview Questions
  • Ridiculously easy phone screen (no written code, only verbal). Typical on-site questions.

Risk Management Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in Jul 2020

Interview

After a short interview with the recruiter, I was passed off to the hiring manager and grilled on my knowledge of statistical methods. While likely important to the job, I was blindsided by these questions and likely could have been far more impressive if given a chance to review the material.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe your sampling methodology for your model, and why did you do it that way?

Risk Management Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions

Interview

The best HR interview process I have ever experienced. It was a humane, clear and thoughtful process that no doubt will lead to great hires. Kudos to everyone on the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Interviews