Riskonnect Entry Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Riskonnect

1 Interview Review

4.0

Entry Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riskonnect in August 2014.

Interview

The communications with HR were easy due to being an on the phone "who are you" interview. Everything went smoothly until the in person interview. They had the supervisor, called a fellow on the phone, and brought the VP in for an entry level job. Unlike any interview I had been in, the fellow working from home tryed every way to stump me or to make himself look high and mighty. There was never any test written down nor did I have to do any white board code either. The VP was okay to begin with but sharply turned on me when I didn't have "professional" experience and couldn't clearly define what his company did having never been in the risk management field. Also, I haven't graduated college yet so I don't know why they were shocked to find out I haven't had a salary paid job yet. The end result was being ran out of the room where the VP was because he had a meeting. The interview was stressful due to the fact the fellow on the phone was using terminology that was meant to confuse and stump the interviewer. He was "that guy" at the company and was closely tied to President and Vice.

Overall, the air about this place seemed foul and unwanted. I would steer clear and look for something else if I had the choice.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - have you successfully implemented block scoping in Java?   1 Answer