Roland Berger Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 332 of over 332 interviews

What people are saying about Roland Berger

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

Following CV, cover letter and in-person tests, had in-person interview at office. Two interviews with two different consultants in the firm. Both spent some time initially discussing my CV and general competency and motivation questions. Then both were followed by a case interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting? Why Roland Berger? Can you describe a time you demonstrated the ability to overcome a problem in a team setting?
    Answer Question

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

Fit interview is important. . . 3 rounds of case and fit interviews in one month. Each interview with a different interviewer . They are nice. If you prepare 30 cases, I think you will do fine. It is important to differentiate yourselve from other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

Very clear cut and to the point where they let you know what to expect going in to the interview and they they quiz you on the materials. Usually 2-3 cases that need to be solved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

There were interesting questions, it was a really nice atmosphere, the interviewers were really nice and comforting, the questions were nothing special but seemed well prepared, regarding background, experience and expectations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

3 round interview process. First round with junior consultants, second with engagement managers and third with partners. All interviews had a 10 minutes fit part and a 20-30 minute case after, with 5 minutes left in the end for any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roland Berger in Jul 2021

Interview

- Quick Phone call with human ressources (7 min) - Interview with a Senior Consultant about motivation and discussion about candidate's previous experiences(30 min) - 2 interviews : Marketing Manager and Managing Partner about motivation and quick study cases (1 h)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

- étude de cas & fit - 2 tours, avec 2 interviewers à chaque fois - partie calculatoire et structuration de cas (issue tree) - diversité des études de cas (secteur et problématique business)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

Two case interviews, one with a senior consultant, one with a project manager. The senior consultant seemed super busy during the interview, quite distracted. The PM had a serious poker face.

Interview Questions
  • Consumer products costs case and a case about growth for a council service.

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

Great interview process, friendly interviewer and nice cases. Interview started with a personal interview about my experience. Afterwards I got two cases that were quite good to solve. Was also able to ask a lot of questions during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roland Berger

Application

I interviewed at Roland Berger

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with fit and Marketsizings, it consists in understanding how do you reflect and which person are you. Whether you will fit or not in the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 332 Interviews