Roper St. Francis Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Roper St. Francis Healthcare

2.8

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare (North Charleston, SC).

Interview

online application was simple. My HR rep was awesome. The interview with the supervisor of the dept. was frustrating to get scheduled but once I got an appointment the interview went very smooth. Supervisor was very down to earth.

Interview Questions

• all about the experience you have and if you can work any shift and overtime if needed   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Three interviews: 1- HR, 2- Unit Manager, 3- Peers. I had a wonderful experience speaking with HR and the unit and clinical manager. They were fun, warm, professional, up beat, respectful, just all around great. I felt very confident going into the peer interview. The peer interview was the opposite. While not out right rude, the nurses I met with with cold. No one smiled at me, they barely made eye contact, there was no "small talk" at all. There were behavioral based questions asked, they would then write down their response to my answers, and moved on to the next. It was a very awkward 20 minutes. Once the last question was asked, one nurse just abruptly left the room to get their manager to lead me out. I kicked myself for weeks thinking I did something majorly wrong, but then heard that another woman I know also applied to the position and had almost the exact same experience with the peer interview that I did.

Interview Questions

• Describe the biggest challenge you have had to overcome in your life? Describe a time you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how did you handle it? Etc.   Answer Question

Nurse RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in September 2009.

Interview

Straightforward process began with HR screening then face to face interview. HR walked me to manager's office. In turn manager showed me around new unit explained details of shift available and job details. Afterward was a comfortable peer interview. The usual behavioral interview questions were asked, all very conversational, nothing really unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a miscommunication with a coworker.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare in July 2014.

Interview

Online application as recommended by a former colleague. She was used a my referral.
    HR Contacted by mail
    Phone Interview by HR to discuss my expectations
    then 1 on 1 interview
    On site Group Interview

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ladson, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare (Ladson, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Just your basic STAR interview with no curveballs or tough questions. If you know your resume highlights you will sail through the process. You will go through two interviews. The first with the hiring manager and a second with two team members who have the final say on whether you are hired or not. The hiring manager only brings back for that second interview people he/she has greenlighted.

Marketing Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare in July 2013.

Interview

A couple months after applying I was contacted by a manager. I came in for a interview followed by a peer interview all within a matter a days. A week later the manager called and formally offered me the job, and about a week after that HR followed up with a salary offer and paperwork.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

First there is the phone interview by HR recruiter, then you interview with your immediate supervisor- if that interview goes well then the next step is the peer to peer interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you evaluated yourself differently than your supervisor   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly brief and the questions were comprehensive. I felt comfortable entrusting this daycare with my children given the types of questions they asked. They asked me about drug usage, background check information, criminal history, amount of experience taking care of children, and how would I specifically care for the infants in the nursery.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight forward.   1 Answer

Home Health RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare in August 2017.

Interview

Both were fairly simple processes; hiring is done from the office and then HR processes your application and contacts you for a phone interview after a formal interview is complete

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roper St. Francis Healthcare.

Interview

I applied on their website. They were quick to respond to my application. Went through three stages. The recruiter, hiring manager, and then in person interview. Everyone was welcoming and I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions were asked.
      One question was geared toward ensuring good customer service.
      Another question asked about handling a difficult situation.   Answer Question