Cover image for RubyGarage

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

RubyGarage Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Other25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RubyGarage

RubyGarage

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RubyGarage

Interview

I was in search of my first IT job and the hiring process with this company made me very happy. There were only three steps: intro interview, workshop, and offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you considering new opportunities?
    Answer Question

RubyGarage

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RubyGarage

Interview

The interview lasted for upwards of an hour. It started with a presentation by the recruiter, outlining job description and responsibilities, as well as an overview of company history and culture. Then followed the questions for the applicant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

467.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=RubyGarage~1763329
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev, Kyiv

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RubyGarage (Kiev, Kyiv) in Oct 2021

Interview

The first interview stage is the introduction from the hiring manager. I was informed about the company's activity, general information, structure, and position. I was asked questions about my previous background and was able to ask questions about the position. The next step was the test task which was done using the special company's software that tracks time and screen. The task was hard for me as it contained more theoretical questions rather than practical ones. What I didn't like is that they didn't get back to me with any of the information even though they promised to do it.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I would be interested to work on multiple products at one time rather than just one (as if it could be in a product company).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dnipropetrovsk

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RubyGarage (Dnipropetrovsk) in Feb 2019

Interview

There were three stages of the interview process: HR interview, testing my English knowledge, testing my Technical capabilities including a work on site and some hometask to supplement the live discussion that we were having.

Interview Questions
  • User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for one of the App flows.