KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Rue Gilt Groupe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 173 of over 173 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Met with about 4 different people that asked different work experience questions. Quick & Easy process and heard back pretty quickly. Accepted the position and have been working ere for 3+ years.

Interview Questions
  • Name a project you worked on and how it impacted your job
    Answer Question

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe in Sep 2022

Interview

Process was simple- call with recruiter and then 3 back to back interviews with the team. Set up quickly and got feedback within a few days. HR team was easy to work with and helpful in the process.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your background? They ask your Interest in RGG, do your homework before interviews

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Absolutely no interview process because the unprofessional technical recruiter did not reach out to me! When I was offered a chance to interview, I immediately scheduled through her Calendly link the following week for a phone interview. Fast forward to the morning of, I did not receive a call whatsoever. When that happened, I followed up through email. The recruiter immediately sent one back stating that she called me twice... I did not receive a call at all and double checked to see if I had accidentally put in the wrong number in which, I did not. I spent the whole morning seated near phone, nothing was wrong with it either as I had received other calls afterwards. I was appalled at the fact that someone working in Talent Acquistion could actually lie and be dishonest like that. Did some research and it turns out that the technical recruiter is some struggling influencer based in LA who came from finance and has no connection or regard for people.

Interview Questions
  • No questions, just lies from a womanchild who's too busy posting on Instagram and Tiktok instead of doing her actual job!
1 person found this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Had a phone screen with a third-party recruiter, and a technical interview over video working through a programming exercise. Later got the news that they were not proceeding, with very vague feedback that was not helpful and raised more questions than answers. Culture seemed questionable, so I think things worked out for the best.

Interview Questions
  • Working through a live coding exercise with additional steps added on

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe in Aug 2022

Interview

Went smoothly it was not hard and the person who interview me made me really comfortable and I was not even nervous the questions they ask pertained to the position and I am happy to start working

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in working for this company?

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

The overall process was extremely long and confusing. I went through about 8 interviews in total and each were relatively relaxed and conversational. I felt all of them went well but I was always told I would receive a decision in a few days only to wait far longer and then, instead of receiving a decision, was told to interview with another person. Finally, after the last interview I received rejection, which I had to follow up to receive. A few days later, my recruiter reached out to me and asked me if I wanted to interview for a different position. I responded that I was interested but after a week of no response, the recruiter told me that the team did not actually want to interview me. Everyone I interviewed with was very nice but I felt the company was very inconsiderate of my time.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay organized? How do you deal with competing priorities? Why are you interested in this position?

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

The interview process is fairly standard. Met with recruiter first, then hiring manager. Next round was with three team members. You should expect to have several interviews with weeks in between.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest strength that you can bring to the team in relation to the job description
1 person found this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Started with 20 minute phone interview with recruiter then would two 30 minute phone interviews with merchants. recruiter sends their notes to the merchants prior to deciding if interviewee will move to the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (Houston, TX)

Interview

Straightforward interview process - applied online, heard back within a few days, then had an initial phone interview with HR. HR department worked very efficiently and provided me with updates frequently. Next steps were Zoom interview with the Creative team and then a copy test.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked questions about my experience and previous work.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (New York, NY)

Interview

Dragged on for months. Sometimes a week or two would go by and they just be out of communication. People went from sweet and disorganized to just disorganized. After I got the offer it then took forever for them to get the onboarding ready. I got my computer equipment the same morning I was supposed to start work. We had a parting of the ways within hours on the first day.

Interview Questions
  • All the standard questions times seven or eight. They do a LOT of interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Put me through MANY rounds of interviews and then ghosted me after all of that. Inconsiderate of my time, this also happened to my friend who interviewed here. It's too bad that they do this to talented candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 173 Interviews

Rue Gilt Groupe Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Rue Gilt Groupe as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.59 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Event Coordinator and Assistant Buyer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Rue Gilt Groupe takes an average of 19 days when considering 171 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Assistant Buyer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 32 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Rue Gilt Groupe according to 171 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.07%