Rue Gilt Groupe Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 158 of over 158 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rue Gilt Groupe

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA)

Interview

You apply online and then are asked to set up a time to talk on the phone. If they like you they ask you to come in for an interview in person. You meet two people from the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? What qualifies you for this role?
    Answer Question

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Very unprofessional. HR reached out to schedule an interview, and I replied promptly. A week later, she emails again to follow up and said she did not see my response. We schedule a time to meet and she completely ghosted me. She did not call on the confirmed date/time and she did not answer my follow up email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Three Video interview. 1/2 hour each. Description of job requirements, expectations, update on company and then asked to walk through my experience. Three separate interviews for managers from various departments. Asked some standard interview questions about selling, finding new clients and working with clients.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to describe a difficult sales scenario and how you achieved it or walked away from it

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

It was easy, it was a group of us and they interviewed us individually and I got asked to join the company shortly after the interview. They have a great training process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Everything is good. The HR is very nice and professional. We had a good conversation. Unfortunately, I was rejected but i hope they can find a perfect one in this position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Very basic interview when I done it 1 interview, reference check done. person was very nice during the process . One of the nicest interviews I have ever had and I worked there for 4 years

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Relatively easy process. Lots of interviews with different levels within the department. Not super challenging if you prepare well. Got the job but it did take a while to head back. Referrals go a long way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

So amazng!!! quick response rate. they were super nice, and were very honest and open about what they wanted and liked about you. the company is amazing. they were very kind

Interview Questions
  • what do you look for in a manager

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Very positive. HR is super organized and everyone I interviewed with was incredibly sweet and friendly. They all displayed clear passion and excitement for their work and the company. Most tended to be more conversational in their interview than interrogating and the HR coordinator was very meticulous and organized with the planning process, which helped me understand what was going to happen. I did not end up getting an offer at all - but I would love to apply here in the future and would love to work here!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rue Gilt Groupe

Application

I interviewed at Rue Gilt Groupe

Interview

Super organized and quick process. I did an in person one and a phone one. They have a great company culture and office and give you a little tour when you go in to do the interview.

Interview Questions
  • what skills do you have that will make you a good fit for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Interviews