Russell Cellular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Russell Cellular Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.1

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in January 2017.

Interview

Applied in the morning and got a call by 4pm. Was told about the job and expectations. Job was not for location listed. It was for a location 45 minutes away from the listed location. Pay offer was way below industry average. Corporate store managers make 3x's more what they were offering.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Springfield, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview seem to go well; so I thought......but, evidently it didn't go as well as I thought. The hiring manager and I had many aspects in common and the interview seemed light hearted. I was very specific on the expectation I hold in regard as important.

Sales Interview

Interview

What a joke, they called me 10 minutes before the interview to reschedule, I was almost at the place and I got the call. Company is a joke. The Glassdoor reviews say t all, do not bother with this joke of a company. You are worth more

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in November 2016.

Interview

Was under the impression I would be having an actual interview, went in and there we're several other people waiting around the store to have an interview also. It was very informal and a little unprofessional the way the store manager conducted it. The time she had set with me over the phone was 11am, and I waited till almost 11:45 to actually talk to her. Never heard back afterwards, and every time I would call to follow-up I would never get an answer from the manager when I asked to call me back. I even emailed her and never got a response.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with technology?   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in October 2016.

Interview

I had a meeting with the RSM, and he was a fast talker. He was answering the questions he had asked me. The interview took about 30 mins. Everything felt very rushed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about growing sales   1 Answer

Wireless Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Freeport, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. They asked me a few questions and that was it. He was nice and explained everything. The setting was nice and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company in the next 90 days?   Answer Question

Wireless Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Atlanta, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

When I came into the store for my interview, the manager was very polite and welcoming. She was very open and honest with me and told me I fit what she was looking for in an employee. I was generously complimented and praised for the answers I gave during my interview.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Park, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Lake Park, GA).

Interview

So far, I've had 1 email questionnaire and 2 peer to peer interviews. It's taken over a month and I have a face to face next week. The phone interviews were from another DSM and was very helpful in finding out the climate of this company. I'm very interested in this job and am very qualified. We'll see.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience to you have managing 4-6 stores.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Birmingham, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

First I had an email questionnaire, followed by a brief phone interview, then an in person interview. It was a very easy process and they are fast with getting in touch with you and keeping you updated throughout the entire interview process. Only down side is the pay is low but you are able to earn commission based on sales. They do offer benefits so that is a plus Also the schedule would have been 2 days off then 1 day off a week rotating weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast from the time I applied to the time I got hired. I applied, two days later I got a phone call and she/he did a phone interview, then a few days later I had the real interview, then either the next day or a few days later I got a call saying I was hired and I started that Monday.