Russell Cellular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Milton, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

applied and 4 days later got a call for last minute interview did background check same day and 6 days later got offer. interview was very easy and got along with DM and RM from the start allowing me to breeze through the interview and talk about my history

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Mineola, TX).

Interview

Interview was direct and to the point. Was told I would get a 2nd interview. Called back a week later and was told the position was filled. Never got call for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult. Was more along the lines of asking my availability.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Houston, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

I went though the typical interview process with the manager. At the end of the interview the store manager admitted they were not really hiring but merely accepting applications. I believe the company was only doing this to acquire personal information for marketing.

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portales, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Portales, NM) in February 2017.

Interview

Very short but interesting interview. Immediately likeable as far as the DSM that interviewed me. Was altogether a good experience. I believe that I was hired in a rush but ultimately it led to a good job for the time being. If I had to work for this company again I defintely would.

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colquitt, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Colquitt, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I came in, had to wait a few moments, finally was able to talk to the manager. Honestly, my interview was awkward and done in the break room. I hate working here and who I work with.

Interview Questions

• Asking me questions that I didn't even know about the company.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in January 2017.

Interview

Applied in the morning and got a call by 4pm. Was told about the job and expectations. Job was not for location listed. It was for a location 45 minutes away from the listed location. Pay offer was way below industry average. Corporate store managers make 3x's more what they were offering.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Springfield, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview seem to go well; so I thought......but, evidently it didn't go as well as I thought. The hiring manager and I had many aspects in common and the interview seemed light hearted. I was very specific on the expectation I hold in regard as important.

Sales Interview

Interview

What a joke, they called me 10 minutes before the interview to reschedule, I was almost at the place and I got the call. Company is a joke. The Glassdoor reviews say t all, do not bother with this joke of a company. You are worth more

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in November 2016.

Interview

Was under the impression I would be having an actual interview, went in and there we're several other people waiting around the store to have an interview also. It was very informal and a little unprofessional the way the store manager conducted it. The time she had set with me over the phone was 11am, and I waited till almost 11:45 to actually talk to her. Never heard back afterwards, and every time I would call to follow-up I would never get an answer from the manager when I asked to call me back. I even emailed her and never got a response.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with technology?   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in October 2016.

Interview

I had a meeting with the RSM, and he was a fast talker. He was answering the questions he had asked me. The interview took about 30 mins. Everything felt very rushed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about growing sales   1 Answer