Russell Cellular Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Russell Cellular

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Kansas City, MO) in Feb 2021

Interview

Easy. Video on zoom. My interviewer gave me a lot of information on the company and I feel prepared and knowledgeable on what to expect. Just be relaxed and confident. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer

Russell Cellular

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in Dec 2020

Interview

Spoke with 5 different leaders in the company, either Directors or District Managers, was then ghosted without being told no, even after following up with the original hiring manager. Not getting a job is fine, but be respectful of the people whose time you are wasting and just let them know the result.

Interview Questions
  • What does accountability mean to you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

Got a call from the district manager to schedule an interview. Went to interview. Was a decent interview process. Was told that they needed a full time assistant manager at the store. Pretty fast process. A few days after accepting the offer, got a call saying they messed up and the store didn't have the manager job opened. So I would have to start as a rep for $2 less an hour. Declined the position.

Interview Questions
  • are you alright working with metrics and helping develop a team?

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Monroe, LA)

Interview

Very professional.Asked me a few questions and educated me on the job and it’s requirements. Went over past history and beginning the question process was human friendly. A lot of pros It’s salary based but the option to make more money by helping others and reaching your individual targets.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be any animal in the world what would u be and Why??

Russell Cellular

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in Jun 2019

Interview

Simple, the person who interviewed me was like maybe 22, not very experienced and very immature. The interview was conducted via FaceTime and was very unprofessional from the beginning. I heard back in less than 10 minutes with an offer, even though I know a background check takes at the least 24 hours to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Monroe, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

My initial Interview with Patrick was great. He liked and hired me within 5 mins. I have outstanding customer service experience. We went over pay, job duties, what was expected of me as an employee

Interview Questions
  • Overall sales experience and my comfortability selling products

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was a group interview with five other candidates. That went around the table asking every candidate a different question then at the end they ask a scenario question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Russell Cellular

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Russell Cellular in Nov 2018

Interview

Asked a few questions that was relatable to the job. Discussed pay, Benefits, and what’s expected of you if chosen to fill position. Seemed very excited excited to be working with the company. Over all experience was good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Manassas, VA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Where do you see yourself? What do you know about Verizon and Russell cellular. Do you have any selling experience? Not very hard, fairly easy process just looking for someone with a little bit of talking skills.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Cellular (Weaverville, NC)

Interview

I received an email asking me to come in for an interview, no particular time listed just an address... I’ll also mention that the email for an interview came in only 8 hours after I filled out an online application. I showed up, waited about 30 mins and was taken back. The interview consisted of 2 questions, which were super easy. He followed up with a few other questions after he talked about the company and how things work for around 15 mins.. but by then he said the interview was already over. the whole interview took 30-45 mins however most of it was general conversion, like I was talking to a friend rather than an employer. The biggest red flag for me was the need to push sales. He informed me that if I take a payment for someone, I need to try to push a upgrade on them each time. In fact, while waiting for an interview I witnessed a customer being pushed: she came in needing a new battery for her phone, they don’t carry batteries. Any informed shopper knows you can get batteries for old flip phones off amazon for around $6-8. The employee told her she’d spend $50 for a new battery if she even found one, and she was better off to upgrade. He almost had her sold, but he failed to explain how device payments work properly, and she wasn’t convinced and left. My fear of even giving this company a chance aside from the commission issue, is the competition. There were 5 desks in this particular location, and everyone is there to feed their own paycheck. Just how compedative would this work enviornment be? I didn’t really want to hate all of my co workers... Other reviews on here are exactly right, this company seems to operate without morals, and that just isn’t for me.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your employment history
  • Do you have sales experience
  • Are you ok with commission based pay. Where If you do not meet sales goals you won’t get paid.
  • Are you ok working in an environment where if your store as a whole does not meet its goals, nobody gets paid commission.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews