SA IT Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SA IT Services

BAND Refresh Team Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SA IT Services (Roswell, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Anna described the job position. It was to organize, assess, order & ship laptops & desktops to the field at Bank of America & Merrill Lynch field coordinators. We had a great interview and as I went to my car to email her a Thank You note, she called to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your technical experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SA IT Services (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Hiring manager asked questions in regards to basic IT skills. (i.e. connecting monitors and printers, imaging, network troubleshooting, and hard drive wiping). If you have the basic IT skills and customer service, you will do alright.

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SA IT Services (Chino Hills, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Amy Easterday and she was very nice on the phone. Asked if I was good with travel and with the times and that was about it. Got a call from a manager nearby on when and where to start basically.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SA IT Services (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Was not interviewed. Was Contracted In via an old Friend. Contractors are temp employees while Full time SA IT Employees are subject to a full 1 : 1 interview with the FC on the Facility. At which point they are given a tour of the work room and are then escorted out of the building.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SA IT Services (Roswell, GA).

Interview

It was great. I did take a quick look and did see what the specifications were. They tested me on the current programs that they were using for about an hour, and then I was offered a job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Have I had any experience in this field, Questions about my family life.

If I thought that I would be a good fit for the company. It was not an experience that made me feel uncomfortable with asking any questions. All I can say is that I got the job and never looked back.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SA IT Services (Roswell, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very simple as I was moving from a previous position from within the company. The CEO, at the time, recognized my skills and background and wanted to put me in a position where those attributes could be utilized. I was put on a project on a trial basis to determine whether or not I could take on this job full-time. I was able to deliver the desired results within the specified time frame, and with that I was moved into my position.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. The "interview" was more or less just a test of my skills within a 30-day period of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really a "negotiation phase," I was offered a raise and I accepted.

Interview

The process was very good. First was the phone interview with the Sr. VP and a Solution Architect. The next step was to fly down to Atlanta to meet with the Excutive Team (CEO, COO, CFO). The questions they asked was more about me as a person, what motivates me, how did I grow up, my family, etc..

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Question - Where did I grow up? - In my 20 years, no one has ever asked me that question.   Answer Question