SAM, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAM, Inc. Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAM, Inc.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAM, Inc. (College Park, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

It was easy and I did not really get any interesting questions. The interview was mostly just asking me about my resume and trying to figure out if I could fit in there. The interview was mostly just asking you about your personality and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with independence? Iif so, name a time when you have worked with independence   Answer Question

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAM, Inc. (College Park, MD).

Interview

They needed a lot of new interns to start as soon as possible to satisfy some small business certification so they didn't really interview me. Perhaps it was because I was referred by an employee at the time.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAM, Inc. (College Park, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Had an in person interview with office manager to gauge my qualifications for the position. The process started with interpersonal questions such as my current skills and knowledge of government contracting. It followed with other pertinent skills required for the job and how those skills alligned with the position.

Business Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAM, Inc. (College Park, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

While I submitted my resume months before the deadline, they did not call back a week or so after the application deadline. I went in, and the interview consisted only of a review of my resume and the previous experiences I had on there. The interviewer was very friendly and gave me good input on my responses and was able to relate them my past experience to things I might experience at the company. I was not offered a position because they hired more full-time staff than expected, or at least, that was the reason I was given.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your previous workplace? Tell me about your experience within your school involvement outside of academics?   Answer Question