SCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA.

Interview

Drawn out. There was a three week lapse from application to phone screen. Total process took close to three months. Human Resources and hiring Manger did not seem to be on the same page. There were two face time interviews and one additional phone interview prior to a personal interview.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Phone interview was very cold and not informative. It seemed like the person interviewing me had no interest in talking and it was an odd dynamic. Certainly not my best experience.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with corporate recruiter then mill site interview.

No structure to the interview just asked for a basic resume review and had no further questions.

Was never contact back either way on a decision. I reached out to all the contacts I had and never received a response from anyone. Just a poor run process

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then an in person with two hiring mangers. Situation questions using the STARS method. The HR manager sent me material to help prepare for the interview.

Rev Mgm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

............................................................

phone interview with hiring manager; skip level, 2 other managers; sit down interview with 4 different people. Pretty long detailed interview process which lasted about 3 weeks. They really want to vet their prospective employees.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewer failed to show on the phone call, but did delegate an associate to conduct the interview. Very typical interview questions, with some questions that were clearly crafted by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you'll need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview>Phone Interview>In Person Interview
    Phone Interview was a screening with HR, then a phone call with hiring managers, than an in person interview with hiring managers.

It is a combination of assessing your personality/character and your skill set.

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was very professional. Was contacted for two phone interviews and then two in-office interviews. The recruiters were all very knowledgeable and I felt like they were really on my side through the process. The interviews in the office were long, but I enjoyed meeting with everyone in one day. Although I was not offered that job, the recruiters stayed in touch with me to discuss other opportunities.

Key Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very typical interview questions. There are multiple interviews with multiple groups of people. If it is a customer role, they might introduce you to them. That was really weird.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are looking to work for SCA?
      Q. What do you know about the company?
      Q. What have you done that prepares you for this role?   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Global markets are plunging today, with stocks across Asia sliding sharply, led by an 8.46 percent fall in China. Stocks in the U.S. are down about 2 percent, while European shares are off almost 5 percent.

At the root of the sell-off is investors’ anxiety that China’s once-surging economy is significantly slowing.

Our Your Money columnist offers some tips to individual investors.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about this weather were having?   1 Answer