SCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrodsburg, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Harrodsburg, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

6 people in a room around a table. Went thru a list of printed up questions. Need to have examples of situations you encountered in other workplaces and how you fixed or solved them or how you got along with others

Interview Questions

• Sell us on yourself. Why should we hire you over the many other applicants we have?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA (Appleton, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

I received an email expressing interest in me for the position, and was asked to a phone interview. The phone interview was thorough, the typical questions asked. I was told when they'd be making a decision on who they'd be calling in for an in person interview. I received an email during that time frame stating they decided to go with another candidate.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Phone interview was very cold and not informative. It seemed like the person interviewing me had no interest in talking and it was an odd dynamic. Certainly not my best experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA.

Interview

Drawn out. There was a three week lapse from application to phone screen. Total process took close to three months. Human Resources and hiring Manger did not seem to be on the same page. There were two face time interviews and one additional phone interview prior to a personal interview.

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Global markets are plunging today, with stocks across Asia sliding sharply, led by an 8.46 percent fall in China. Stocks in the U.S. are down about 2 percent, while European shares are off almost 5 percent.

At the root of the sell-off is investors’ anxiety that China’s once-surging economy is significantly slowing.

Our Your Money columnist offers some tips to individual investors.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about this weather were having?   1 Answer

Key Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very typical interview questions. There are multiple interviews with multiple groups of people. If it is a customer role, they might introduce you to them. That was really weird.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are looking to work for SCA?
      Q. What do you know about the company?
      Q. What have you done that prepares you for this role?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCA (Neenah, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview started with HR phone call. Then I was invited for the interview which was started with technical interview for 2 hours with IT manager and team members.
    During the lunch time I had the interview with HR manager for 60 min.
    After that I had the panel interview with System analysts for two hours answering different business questions.

Interview Questions

• How you will set the priority of completing two projects at the same deadline time?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview>Phone Interview>In Person Interview
    Phone Interview was a screening with HR, then a phone call with hiring managers, than an in person interview with hiring managers.

It is a combination of assessing your personality/character and your skill set.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewer failed to show on the phone call, but did delegate an associate to conduct the interview. Very typical interview questions, with some questions that were clearly crafted by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you'll need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with corporate recruiter then mill site interview.

No structure to the interview just asked for a basic resume review and had no further questions.

Was never contact back either way on a decision. I reached out to all the contacts I had and never received a response from anyone. Just a poor run process