SCA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with corporate recruiter then mill site interview.

No structure to the interview just asked for a basic resume review and had no further questions.

Was never contact back either way on a decision. I reached out to all the contacts I had and never received a response from anyone. Just a poor run process

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then an in person with two hiring mangers. Situation questions using the STARS method. The HR manager sent me material to help prepare for the interview.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SCA in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewer failed to show on the phone call, but did delegate an associate to conduct the interview. Very typical interview questions, with some questions that were clearly crafted by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you'll need to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview>Phone Interview>In Person Interview
    Phone Interview was a screening with HR, then a phone call with hiring managers, than an in person interview with hiring managers.

It is a combination of assessing your personality/character and your skill set.

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was very professional. Was contacted for two phone interviews and then two in-office interviews. The recruiters were all very knowledgeable and I felt like they were really on my side through the process. The interviews in the office were long, but I enjoyed meeting with everyone in one day. Although I was not offered that job, the recruiters stayed in touch with me to discuss other opportunities.

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Global markets are plunging today, with stocks across Asia sliding sharply, led by an 8.46 percent fall in China. Stocks in the U.S. are down about 2 percent, while European shares are off almost 5 percent.

At the root of the sell-off is investors’ anxiety that China’s once-surging economy is significantly slowing.

Our Your Money columnist offers some tips to individual investors.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about this weather were having?   1 Answer

Key Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SCA (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very typical interview questions. There are multiple interviews with multiple groups of people. If it is a customer role, they might introduce you to them. That was really weird.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are looking to work for SCA?
      Q. What do you know about the company?
      Q. What have you done that prepares you for this role?
      Answer Question

Coverting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SCA.

Interview

The entire interview was behavioral. The questions were all quite easy. The interviewer had a friendly tone. The questions were all based on past experiences. I was asked to talk about my experiences on my resume. There was only one interview after which they made their decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed to deliver on a commitment you made to a customer.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SCA (Lincoln, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and waiting 2weeks for phone interview. HR checked more detail on job experience about 40 minutes. After two weeks they called for face to face interview.
    General manager asked job related questions about the quality engineer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCA (Appleton, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

I received an email expressing interest in me for the position, and was asked to a phone interview. The phone interview was thorough, the typical questions asked. I was told when they'd be making a decision on who they'd be calling in for an in person interview. I received an email during that time frame stating they decided to go with another candidate.