SCC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SCC Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2018

2.3

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SCC.

Interview

Process was fairly easy. Applied through a job board and it took 3 weeks to be all set. Initial phone screen followed by an on-site interview to talk more about the position

Interview Questions

• How would you increase our sales by 200% within the next 6 months.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SCC (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I met one of the recruiters at a career fair and contacted her in a week about the position I was interested in. She was very nice and moved my application forward. I had a telephone interview with her and got an on-site interview call. Once I reached there for my interview for 9am, no one showed up until 9.15am! Finally the same recruiter came at the reception and said it got postponed due to some urgent meeting. I kept trying to reach out to them ever since and now I finally see the position does not exist anymore. Whatever is their reason for not selecting me, I sure deserve a decent rejection than complete ignorance! Especially when you drive down for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SCC in June 2008.

Interview

Basic, inital telephone conversation, followed up by an interview. The interview consisted of basic questions, was more like a conversation and then a couple of relaxed questions regarding competencies required to the job.

Interview Questions

• How capable are you with MS Office package, particaularly MS Excel?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Services Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call followed by 2 x F2F interviews. Very straight forward, they were desperate to recruit, at the time I had no idea why. Having worked there for a few months I soon realised why and left. Moving there was a big career mistake.

Interview Questions

• Usual stuff about what you'd been doing recently, few if any competency questions.   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an interview with an internal recruiter which was relatively straight forward over the phone and then with the same internal recruiter and a hiring manager, which again was straight forward. No where near as much process as interviews at other companies and very quick offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SCC in June 2016.

Interview

One of the worst processes you could ever hope to go thorough. Very disorganised. Was insulted and bullied at the interview. Was asked inappropriately positioned questions. Also not offered any water or drinks and generally made to feel uncomfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 1:1 meeting with the recruitment manager and the line manager. Both of these meetings consisted of numerous questions regarding specifics of the role, experience and the company. In conducting the interview they were polite and concise, which allowed the interview to flow perfectly.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was a two stage process; one with the Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Manager and the other with the Internal Recruitment Manager. The first interview was more relaxed and the initial questions I was asked instantly put me at ease. I got the impression that they wanted to know more about me than my previous employment history. However the interview with the Recruitment Manager was more in-depth. He went through my previous roles step by step, asking lots of detailed questions, and wanted to find out what I’d bring to the role and whether I’d fit in with the work culture.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question - How would your husband describe you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

The job was posted on a recruitment website and therefore initial comms was done through an agent.
    The agency were very helpful and got in touch with me the day after my application.
    My first interview was held shortly after that.
    After my first interview (which I thought went well and was told I would get an answer within 2 days) I had to wait 2+ weeks to find out that I had a second interview but not for the job I had originally applied for (because this had already be taken). I wasn't told at any point during that period that the original job had gone which was a little disappointing.
    After my second interview and HR interview however communication was much better and I was told I got the job on the Thursday after my interview Tuesday morning.
    I had to write a 400 word statement on why I wanted the job after my interview during this time.

Interview Questions

• What was the last creative thing I did?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really much of a negotiation. I asked for slightly more money because I had just received a pay rise at my previous employer but it was declined.
    I accepted the position anyway because I wanted the experience.

Account Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Had an interview with my current manager and head of recruitment, went through skill set and how it could be crossed over into scc roll. talked salary at the end in an open honest manner. very good process.

Interview Questions

• how do you think you will cross over your skills into your new roll.   Answer Question