SCIEX Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Staffing Agency16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SCIEX

Application

I interviewed at SCIEX

Interview

1 Finance AM. 1 accountant (if I’m not wrong as she did not introduce herself and don’t look friendly) Understand they are hiring for for perm position but asking if I’m interested for contract role. If I have known it, I won’t attend. I was informed that do expect long working hours even on public holidays without compensate time off.

Interview Questions
  • What if I’m very sick like having fever during month end closing? Everyone has their duties to complete and not able help you? What would I do?? I got shocked on this question and lost interest in this position. To me, are you telling me work must complete placed in first place than staff health? Does not look like MNC culture.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SCIEX (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I applied for the position, the hiring manager wanted the video interview session be done. Their recruiter scheduled the session without giving me any option( an email with invitation only, without asking me about my availability etc.) The video interview went really great, hiring manager loved my qualifications and experience for the position. The interview took 2 hours. She told me that her personnel will also interview me. Again, I received an invitation for a call without being asked about my availability(or even without any indication about the type of that call) Turned out that it was a video call and 3 interviewer were available, 2 managers and one person who was working the same as the position job description. It was another 2 hours interview, and I answered all of their questions, and their follow-up questions. The third interviewer, then started sharing the challenges that he was facing and how hard and frustrating his day to day was. I was listening, and finally 2 other interviewers stopped him. They didn't ask any questions or my opinion about what he described. Then the other 2 interviewers wrapped up the session(it seemed they were not sure about the third person's behavior) And I didn't hear back from anyone since. I followed up with the first interviewer (She was the director of that department) and she didn't reply my messages.

Interview Questions
  • What method of maintenance do you prefer with the instrumentation.

SCIEX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SCIEX

Interview

I have only had a first screening interview over the phone with a recruiter working at another Danaher company. I got an invitation to an interview with the hiring manager after only 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • Open questions about my expectations and previous experience. The interview started with “can you go through your CV with me.

SCIEX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SCIEX

Interview

Straightforward process. HR screen, interview with hiring manager, panel interview and presentation. They were not willing to negotiate off their initial offer, which surprised me. I declined since I have a substantially better comp plan at my current job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you couldn’t deliver a new feature sales was told was coming.

SCIEX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCIEX

Interview

two rounds of interviews. First round was phone interview. 100% technical questions. Second round was onsite interview. Again 100% technical questions. Many of questions were very fine tuned.

Interview Questions
  • Was given a paper with testing question. Was asked to draw on the whiteboard the class design chart. During drawing, was asked many technical questions such as why use this class not that class. What is the performance difference etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SCIEX (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The Phone screen was very average. The questions were not informative. But the people I spoke to were very pleasant to talk to. The lady scheduled the call in advance and explained me everything the hiring manager was expecting. Although, she did not have any technical knowledge. But she was helpful in the description.

Interview Questions
  • What is previous experience and how is it suitable for them?

Anonymous Employee in Darmstadt

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SCIEX (Darmstadt)

Interview

Angenehme Atmosphäre, zunächst nur mit ausgewählten Mitarbeitern. Vortrag dann vor Wissenschaftler und HR. Fragen zu meinem CV und warum ich diesen Weg eingeschlagen habe. Später folgte noch eine Laborführung.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SCIEX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SCIEX in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview process was not the best because they did not take my background into consideration. I would hope a company like this would have done better in reviewing the applicants background before making the decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SCIEX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SCIEX

Interview

First round is one hour phone interview, second round is two hours on-site interview. Pure technical questions on both interviews. Some questions are repeated. Nothing else asked, probably they don't care your soft skills at all. Asked in great details in very specific area of C#/,NET, but pretty much omitted others.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SCIEX (Saint Paul, MN) in Nov 2018

Interview

Brief screening with HR then 1 week later 1 hour phone interview with hiring manager (district manager). 5 additional phone interviews with "team" which was extremely unorganized and informal at times. Entire process took over 1 month and they didn't even give a chance to get to know me or my in depth knowledge. Their loss on a great employee.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews