SIGMAnet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SIGMAnet Interview Questions

2.3

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SIGMAnet (Ontario, CA).

Interview

The process was very disorganized. I did a phone interview that was followed by an in person interview on the same day. The in person interview took about two hours because I had to wait around and then I had to interview with about four different individuals, all of which had no clue how to professionally interview a candidate. One individual refused to acknowledge me, he did not introduce himself or ask who I was and debunked every answer I provided him with. He was extremely unprofessional and made me not want to take the job. I received a call back for another position they had available, which I put off for some time due to my experience with the a fore mentioned individual. However, this interview was by far more professional and I felt better about the company after interviewing with the CIO.

Interview Questions

• I was asked an array of questions from the different individuals I interviewed with:

How would you handle an angry customer?

How smart are you?

What is some percent of another number?

How would you handle different projects due at the same time for different individuals?

Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SIGMAnet (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Worst experience I have ever encountered. Very rude and unprofessional. Got to the point where I got really irritated. They treat and talk to people without regard.. They need to be taught some manners.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SIGMAnet (Orange, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Well, this one was quite a pain. Not from a technical standpoint. Cleared the technical rounds without an issue however, the sheer lack of professionalism from their HR surprises me. Even after repeated reminders to confirm either outcome of the interview, they kept me waiting for 50 days and I still await a reply as i write this feedback. They either learn to say no or learn to be more professional in the way they revert to candidates. Don't expect them to comply to any processes.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions pertaining to Cisco Voip/UC.. was not a problem ..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Interview

Two interview at the headquarters, fairly straightforward with simple questions. They printed out a paper of questions to ask, but it was fairly unorganized. Most of the questions were related to personality, and whether you are a quick learner and how would you fit in with others. The second interviewer must not have communicated with the first one because about half the questions were exactly the same as the ones the first person asked me.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SIGMAnet.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Unstructured, unorganized and Micromanaged organization/ culture. Very high turnover in the area of PM, engineering, and even management. No proper guideline and direction of workflow, to many direction , no proper training . Basically stay away no matter how much they offer you   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SIGMAnet in November 2011.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a friend. I first spoke with the hiring manager over the phone, then we arranged to meet at a Starbucks where we spoke for 2 hours about this position.

I have technology background, but not specifically in IT so I didn't think I'd get far in the interview process. After the second interview, the hiring manager asked me to do an online presentation of their products. I took up the challenge. After the presentation, he said I did better than he expected because I took the time to study and learn about the product line. He asked me to go in for another interview at the HQ with two more senior management.

I was not sure about this company after reading the employee reviews, and the COO gave me the company side's of perspective of what had transpired in recent years. It made sense.

During the interview at the HQ, the two senior people I met with told me they were concerned about how long it would take for me to ramp up, although they liked my confidence and professional mannerism. I asked specifically what they didn't feel comfortable with my (lack of) skill, and they said they were worried that I couldn't learn the products fast enough. I assured them that I am a quick learner and demonstrated my ability with the presentation I did with the hiring manager, and that I learned all the different technologies on the job within months while growing my pipeline.

I then followed up with the hiring manager after my meeting at the HQ. The hiring manager expressed the same concern about my ramp up speed, only he wasn't concerned about my ability to learn new products. He said he has no doubt that I can pick up product knowledge very quickly, but he wasn't sure that I could open the doors. (I am a senior sales person, opening doors is my specialty!)

The hiring manager said they wouldn't hire anyone unless they are at least 80% sure. I asked where I was on the percentile. He brushed it off and said, "oh I don't have the exact number in my head right now."

He said because I would be a "liability on the balance sheet," he offered me a "trial position" paying me next to nothing. I found that insulting. If you didn't feel that I can do the job, just say "I'm sorry, but we don't feel that you are a right fit for this position, here's why..." It's a business decision and I wouldn't have any problems with it.

I didn't take the trial position because I'd much rather work for a company that views me as an asset instead of a liability.

Two problems with this company:

1. Conflicting stories of why they don't think that you can do the job.
    2. They view you as a liability instead of an asset.

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SIGMAnet in May 2010.

Interview

Ask questions regarding your resume