SL Green Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SL Green Realty Interview Questions

Interviews at SL Green Realty

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SL Green Realty (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very smooth and quick interview process. I went through several rounds of interviews, management was very responsive and made the interview process stress free. Strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for top-notch work experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied through on campus recruitment. technical and behavioral interview. Met with multiple members of the team across all seniority levels. Multiple Rounds. Strong understanding of RE and Basic Financial Concepts is necessary.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SL Green Realty (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy, and included being interviewed by 5-6 individuals from varying levels in the department. The interview wound up taking about 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot an end user who has lost internet connection?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SL Green Realty.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. In person interview with manager and managers supervisor. General usual questions about work experience. Nothing too difficult or behavioral.

I should have asked more questions about the company, management, reviews, culture and benefits to get details about what it would be like to work at the company. Should have asked to meet more people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume/ experience   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Interview

Three ~20 minute interviews with analysts or associates. First 10 minutes of each were conversational and fit based ("walk me through your resume" or "why real estate?). Some technical questions followed, mostly basic real estate valuation and leveraged yield

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

interview process took place with both recruiter and operations manager on site, obtained temp role via top staffing agency in new york city, duration of assignment was two weeks, full-time, covering for the administrative assistants to their managing directors

Finance/Accounting Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SL Green Realty (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Called in for an in-person interview at their office in NYC. Met with HR first then met with the person I'd be reporting to second. Questions were basic but specific at times. Both individuals were nice, as well as the receptionist. Get there early if you are not familiar with Grand Central's set-up.