SLK Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SLK Group (Buffalo, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First they will call you in order to get your skype account, then they will contact you through skype for a video interview. The interview mainly forcusing on asking my background such as my previous project.

Business Development, Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SLK Group (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

A bogus job posting, coupled with an unethical, unprofessional, and unscrupulous interview process make this a truly horrible experience. Was probably an LCA posting, which seemed suspicious to begin with as the company seems to be one of those 'fly-by-night' operations with shadier operators - in the US. A complete and utter farce. I think this needs a serious review by the USCIS. Staffed with some of the most unprofessional and uncouth senior executives that I have yet to come across. Haughty, arrogant, autocratic. Typical desi characters. Buyer beware! If you are seriously looking for a career, keep looking elsewhere - this is probably not the place.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for our company? LOL!   Answer Question

Senior Engineer - Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SLK Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I got it from an online recruiting company, everything was good till I reached the company, technical interview went well and the interviewer wasn't that skilled, I was correcting his mistakes, though I cleared the interview.
    HR interview was really worst, he was not having basic etiquette and culture, these people need to learn to speak with candidates. No table manners very bad communication skill

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SLK Group (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial CV Submission to the agency followed by the Agency screening discussion and interview. Next was the Hiring manager's round that went on for 2 hours based on personality, skills, domain knowledge and achievements. This was followed by the COO interview along with the hiring manager as the Panel round. The HR round was mostly commercial discussion. Post that I was asked to get the Medical Tests along with the Offer letter issued. On boarding formalities and process training was done for 2 days.

ETL Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SLK Group in March 2017.

Interview

For Experienced Candidates they are conducting 2 technical rounds. They are basically asking sql and Informatica related questions. You must know some basic Unix commands. The overall interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• How to find the nth highest salary?
      Challenges you have faced in your project?   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puducherry (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SLK Group (Puducherry (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went for an off campus drive.Their requirement was btech students who are good in french.IT was one day process.The 1st round was general aptitude and technical(c,cpp and DBMS).The 2nd round was technical round and the questions asked were basics and about my project.The technical Hr was really easy going and the process felt smooth and i also answered confidently.Then there was a french round where the Hr who is good in french was testing our french skills.I just know basics of french and finally he asked me to do A2 certification in french.Then final round was HR round(personal HR) .He asked me if i was willing to relocate to Bangalore to which i said yes.Then he said my offer is valid only if i did my french certification other than that he was satisfied with me and said that he would send the offer letter to my placement officer after a couple of days.Overall the process was easy.

Interview Questions

• in technical round he asked me some basic c programming questions like...what is an array, pointer and classes and scope operator.Then he moved on to my core subjects like microprocessor and controller and also asked few question from embedded system.Then a few questions related to my area of interest which was networking and wireless networks.Then he asked me to explain my project.That was it. I think they appreciate it if a candidate is more confident.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SLK Group.

Interview

Interview process consist of an aptitude test, then technical and HR interviews. Candidates are eliminated at each level. I would say the process is good. But felt that management/HR is interested in people with limited skill set who they can train and maintain. HR didn't value the skills you have.

Interview Questions

• Mainly based on our Resume, the skills and projects we have highlighted for the technical interview.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palakkad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SLK Group (Palakkad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was good and I'm happy that I cleared both rounds. It was my first interview and went well. I got the offer letter at the end of the day. I got placed and I'm so happy.

Interview Questions

• Explain about the sorting algorithms you know. Asked only the concepts and how it works, no code or algorithm was asked   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SLK Group (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an one day placement drive from college.We had 3 rounds ,first one being aptitude test which included questions from quants,logical reasoning,verbal,c++ and data structures.Second round was technical round where they test my skills on the programming languages i learned ,like basic concepts and discussed my project in detail .They were focusing more on the projects and intership i had gone through since its shows how skilled are u.Third round being HR round,it was pretty good ,few personal questions and testing my comfort to join the company.

Interview Questions

• How you would tell difference between C and C++ to a small kid who has 0% knowledge about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dint negotiate anyting,My advice would be to be thorough with all basic concepts of OOP.Web development n designing will be a plus.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

The technical interviewer was really friendly and had a very a nice interview with very basic software management related questions and others were general. The HR interviewer asked more technical questions about OOP my projects etc.. Other questions were general. This was my first ever interview and I didn't get selected but the process was very comforting.

Interview Questions

• What is object oriented programming(HR)
      project related questions (HR)
      How Do you go about building a software (tech)   Answer Question